Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You will laugh when you see this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by breakdanzer, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Hey blades :wave:... So im pretty fucking ripped right now, and couldnt stop laughing after reading this post on this one website.. Seriously, if your baked and wanna laugh, read the "top Rated" emails.. enjoy E-mails from an Asshole

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've seen someone on here post these before.

They're always so hilarious :laughing:

3. I love that site! haha +rep

4. Makes me want to troll craigslist more often

5. Hahahahaha!!!!!

6. [​IMG]

I'd rob a convenience store with this.

7. it actually wasnt that funny....

8. Pretty fucking retarded shit. Even more retarded if you thought it was funny.

9. i mean it isnt for anyone, but it gave me a quick laugh... idk some are funny and some arent depending on the person. This is another one that I found hilarious E-mails from an Asshole

10. I'm sober and I literally laughed by head off. This was toooooo funny I wish I came across more stuff like this when I was actually stoned.

+rep just for shits

11. Lol funny as hell, thanks bro!

12. Thought he kind of killed it with the gun pictures. The spoon shit was funny, and is believable, but once it got so ridiculous the guy could tell it was a joke.

13. I'm with him! Totally sober and I'm cracking up. I'm gonna have to save a lot of these for when I'm actually high...

14. Wow that was so fucking hilarious, I read through a bunch of um and haven't laughed that hard in months.

15. Is it badmitch? He used o advertise the site a lot on higdeas

16. The one with the spoon knife and cup gun, I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING, you have gave me the best laugh i have had for months, omg thank you

17. This site rules

18. lmao that's some funny shit.