You will die in 6 days (May 25)...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, May 20, 2006.

1. Meh, shit happens right?

2. hey thats ghetto as fuck

vy the way i'm goona do coke heroin the nrepeat so i can do some meth ten shrooms and lsd then when i have truly lost my mind i'll smoke a bowl

P.s. wicked high as a bitch sorry if that sounded crazy

sorry forgot to mention LSD

3. thats funny you sound like his dad

4. i dun think its gona happen if there was even the littlest profe it would be alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over the news but is it? no

5. cool, see you in the hospital on the 26th.

6. hahaha when i saw the date on the title of the thread i knew someone would comment i love it LOL:D

i am with you it can end just as soon as we determin a winner LOL:D :smoking:

7. i've actualyl been ;prety worried about this, sinc ei live on the west coast right next to the pacifiic... im thinking about leaving to the east coast

8. hmmm

9. Well, the article seemed a bit believeable up until the point when they started drawing in the Nostradamus stuff and everything else. Doesn't it seem like every other month we have some new undisclosed, catastrophic event that happens to be only found on the internet. I mean, we need to look at these things logically. If this Tsunami really is going to happen, don't you think we'd have heard about it already (as it is already 4 days before it will supposedly happen) from newspapers, television news stations, etc? I also don't understand the whole savelivesinmay.com website. It seems to be lacking information on exactly HOW to survive/ride-out/or save other lives. I mean, is he just suggesting we pack everybody on our block into a car and drive at 120 mph in the direct opposite direction of the Atlantic coast?

Anyway, thanks for the interesting article and websites... we'll see what happens :D

10. Think of it though... if this were to happen, wouldnt it make everyone that much more optimistic about life after death?
    excuse my ramblings :smoke:

11. Haha. That means I don't have to go to court on June 7th!

Man...we're stoners...

12. hmm nice, my bedroom window overlooks the ocean and is about 100ft from the water. I guess ill light up and chill:smoking: . probably not, ill be watching the storm system updates and run drive like a maniac going up.

As for something with credible information (NASA)

http://impact.arc.nasa.gov/news_detail.cfm?ID=165

Note: B612 assumed that 10-12 years would be required (end to end) to plan and execute the first asteroid deflection mission. NASA's 7 year estimate allows a potential pre-deflection transponder mission to be delayed until after the anticipated 2013 radar acquisition.

13. well thats sucks for the east coast. i guess teh west coast is just gonna die slowly from the shit in the atmosphere.

14. yo can anyone do me a favor and tell me if it would reach san jose, california>?

15. Im going to try to surf it

16. OMG OMG WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO....I know lets smoke a bowl

fuckin religious fanatics....

17. Anyone who even has the slightest belief in that is unbelieveably stupid. Thats all I can say, I am pissed off some asshole is actually getting some people to spend money going into hiding for a few days or even moving into a hotel more inland for like a week just to look intelligent.

18. I like living so far inland in the mountains. All we have is snow in the winter and fair weather the rest of the year with no natural disasters to worry about.

Though i'm guessing that may 25th will come and go and no more then the usual bullshit will happen. I'm guessing the next big tsunami will be allong the BC, WA and CA coast and allot of the lower mainland will get wiped out because for some reason it's very built up below sea level by the ocean (storm surge did what it did in New Orlens but imagine a tsunami in place of the storm surge)

19. OH SHIT!!!!
    ..or at least I dont think anything happened, I kind of dont watch the news on a long weekend...

20. Update from today:

"I could imagine that ET's using comet fragments as weapons might have ways to send these directly through a medium such as water."

So it didn't happen because the aliens just sent the comet through the water without disturbing it. Pretty cool, huh?