You will die in 6 days (May 25)...

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, May 20, 2006.

1. ya i had heard of this awhile back i dono how much truth there is to it tho

i mean if any of it were true wouldnt it be on the news?? hah a

regardless whos down to get super fucked up on the 24th?

2. ^ well i don't think the media would report an impending catastrophic disaster.

if we knew we would be obliterated by a comet in a month or even a week, there would be so much civil unrest and anarchy the rest of our life here on earth would be very unpleasant.

nasa scientists (the ones who say we are safe) claim that we will at least see on hell of a meteor shower in some parts of the world

3. ya ill be damned im a retarded when im high, i posted that as i was coming down this zoloft and bud is whoopin my ass for some reason hah.

i know how the media works and your damn right they wouldnt report on it lol.

i dono this is very believeable until he mentions the whole alien thing then i start to not be so interested

4. I'm ready. I've lived my life exactly how I want to.

5. im not! there's so much sex to be had! ahhhhh!:bolt:

6. have they perfected time travel already?? guess i missed it .... had a fine recent crop and been smokin like a fiend for two plus years now ... hehe

excellent sig there weedZ .. "People tell me I must be paranoid because of all the guns I own. That's ridiculous. With all the guns I have, what the hell do I have to be paranoid about?" .... i'm with ya bro.

is someone time traveling?

7. nah we can't die on the 25th! that's the day everyone's gonna post their pieces for the homemade piece contest!

man i chill here too much.

8. I don`t want to die!!!

9. I know my life wouldn't be complete, I hope the end of the world holds off for the voting.

10. uh oh!! I LIVE IN MIAMI!!!

11. ha! kentucky for me, i doubt even if shit will happen that it will reach me. and if it does, ill just get me a boat and a pound of reefer to last me while the rescue crews are looking for me.

12. "I don't want to die in my sleep, or of old age, or OD...I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once; I don't want to miss it.”
    -Jim Morrison

big wave wasn't what i had in mind, but I'm in Illinois. Should be a fun day though

13. well if this is the case then i might as well say fuck my probation drug test on the 24th

14. now now, don't be a fuckin' tard, we all know ain't gonna happen

15. Dont believe the french!

16. ill be ready with a raft and a qp. bring it on mother nature.
    lol

17. I get payed for 3 weeks of work on the 25th. Hell yeah I might die, because I'm pickin up an ounce and smokin it all to myself. WORK sucks.

I spent 2 hours worth of my work day today just on food for my break.