You two faced bitch... LoL

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DurbanPoison, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Well, as some of you know, I was ejected from my house Friday (I had moved back w/ my mom for the summer). Well, apparently kicking me out wasn't enough. She created an AIM s/n and was fucking with me over AIM, trying to find shit to nail me for! How seriously fucked up is that shit. Well, I just thought I'd let you know how much this pisses me off =P, I relize she is my mother, but shit, she's a two faced biatch!

2. Geez, dude. That's just fucked up.

Weird, too.

I'm too high to give you really good advice so I'll give you what I have:

Don't talk to strangers!!!!

:)

3. LoL, thanks RMJL, I appreciate you tryin' to give me the best advice you can, no matter what state you are in! ^_^, I means a lot. Yes, I knew it was her all along, but man, she's 50, and still trying to play these childish games... it's ridiculous.

4. hahahahahahaha i would never let that down with my mom... 20 years later i would still bring that shit up cause thats fucking crazy... if you knew it was her... did you fuck with her? i would say some messed up shit to her that didnt make sence

5. LOL, this happened once to me long time ago. But my bros mom was on his account trying to figure out what he and I were doing. Next time just fuck around with her, "We're going to hastings to pickup some strippers, then we're gonna go do some crack!":D

6. That is some fucked up shit durban.

This last year at school there was this huge party and everyone got away with it but some retard took pictures and put them in his profile and a parent got an aim account and found out a week later what went down.

7. Can you give us some information regarding what she said to you? Was she trying to get you in trouble for herb or what?? Also, how did you know it was her?

8. lol shocking stuff, my mum tries not to go in my room and shit because she hates being reminded im a pothead lol, i got posters lil rasta men and shit everywhere, let alone bongs rizlas and blunt wrappers haha...

serious dude, what was shesaying etc??

stay high and peaceful

9. yeah my mom would rather not know what im doing. she avoids my room at all costs.ive got a poster on the outside of the door with belushi downin the JD and inside a fear and loathing poster, sublime poster, pink floyd poster, multiple blacklights, stroblights and various colored neon lights.i remember one time around my freshman year in high school my mom found my stash and just threw it all back and left my room as quickly as possible.even though ive got a completely different situation i feel for you man and hope everything turns out alright in the end.

10. Kick her in the balls! But don't make her cry, that's just mean.
    -Thinker

11. i wouldve been like "damn i just got like a kilo of some pure coke and some brand new needles for the heroin i picked up."

12. who goes after their son on instant messaging!:rolleyes:lol, o well just remember shes your mom, the almighty creator, the bringer of life. i try to love my mom even though she makes it damn hard sometimes

13. when i lived with my parents and my mom caught me or w/e she would always say i brought u into this world i can take u out. my response was always ," mom, i love you, but please... just fuck off unless u can be positive"

no but really, i love my mom. shes awesome.

14. ive heard that before,they can take you out um i think an 18yrold teenager can prettty much put any women on there ass.....unless there big and black i saw a video of this one woman whuping the shit out her son in the street it was hilarious

15. lol ide love to see that man

16. That's messed up dude. You'd think some people would be a little more mature.