You think its worth the shot?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jrock93, Jun 26, 2009.

1. I have a couple bag seeds that I got from a bag of some pretty good weed, dont know what the name is, dont know the growing origin, but all I know is that its some pretty good shit, with a descent amount of trichomes, but not like white widow shit, just a little more than a few. Dont know if its indica/sativa or anything like that (anyway I can tell that just from the bud?) And there is no way I could grow it in my house. But in my backyard, there is a lot of cover. So I was wondering If I germinated in my house, then transplanted outside and just let nature take its course if theres any chance that it would grow? I live in Central Massachusetts, and incase your too baked to notice, its summer.

2. it's a little late to start but i say go for it. plant at least 3 to give yourself good odds on a female. :)

3. Well Mass is where i live too and grow season started early may so you are behind as far as yield goes. Also, it depends on the soil you have behind your house. I think it's worth a shot though. What do you got to loose. worse thing that happens is that it doesn't grow. There's a 1;1 ratio for seeds as well so you might just get males. Lastly, if you are really that lazy that you won't take the time to feed it and get the right pesticides etc. I can't imagine you wanting to take the time to properly harvest, dry, and cure your bud. GL anyways.

Oh ya and if it's a sativa strain in might not even bloom in time before the first frost hits.

I am germinating 20 bag seeds as of this morning. 9 have germinated so far. With bag seed, it is the luck of the draw. bag seed typically has inferior, although not always true, genetics, which means they are less pest resistant, humidity is a killer as well (especially this year with this terrible rain and shade).

4. bahahaha u just don't have the right connections, I know people that find ways to get a half for 40 for regs but w.e… and idk so i am not answering you question

5. np. understandable, I'm a noob to this forum, so embarassment is expected. Its not that I cant get any weed, its that I cant consistently get good weed.

6. well this is the wrong forum for this so I will end this convo after this, but really all it comes down to is talking to people. Talk to friends, ask around with people you feel comfortable with. Eventually you should be able to find a sick hook-up

7. I might recommend growing far out into the woods on conservation land or something to that effect, as opposed to your own (or worse, your parents) property.

Just make sure its well out of the way of any eyes.

There are flyovers in mass, no reason to stir up trouble.