You think it would be a funny prank if....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Magic_Man, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ....i packed a bowl with mostly Salvia instead of weed for my newbie smoker friend?

Im thinking it could be potentially hilarious, and he won't notice because he doesn't smoke much; but a little voice in the back of my head says ''You shouldn't fuck with people with drugs.'' even if it is just a type of mint plant.

2. Funny? You're a complete dick if you do it :p

3. Na that's not a cool prank.

I wouldn't even call it a prank, I'd call it a drugging.

One time I rolled up some Alphalpha in a joint, lit it up took a puff and passed it to some random kid at a party.

He was so confused when he hit it, the look on his face was priceless.

Salvia would just be cruel though.

4. dud ur a fucking dick if u do tht shit...........DICKHEAD

5. NO. NO NO NO NO NO.

Seriously, you'd be a fucking prick if you did this. Don't.

It's NOT funny, cool, or remotely acceptable to even consider doing something like this. Especially to someone you call your friend.

Don't be a jackass, OP.

6. Horrible idea. He probably wont trip balls but he will probably freak out

7. See this is why i asked, because i usually ignore the little voice in the back of my head.

A chilli joint would be pretty funny, though?

8. haha, I think someone else on GC did that prank, and uploaded the results to youtube .

but idk i guess it depends how tight you are with the kid. Because salvia can be really intense .

9. Why can't you just let him enjoy the experience so he's not turned off to weed for the rest of his life thanks to your dumb ass trying to fuck with him?

Either smoke with him like a normal adult, or leave him alone. For fuck's sakes :rolleyes:

10. It would be a funny joke for someone who has tried salvia before (or you know they're okay with it) and is a regular smoker, but doing it the first time would be fucked up.

I'd do it to my friends though, and they'd do it to me so I can see why you thought about it.

11. o man that sounds awesome but id have to say no because someone inexperienced with weed is not ready for some salvia and plus if he has a bad trip he'll probably get really pissed after u tell him or think hes a freak because weed affects him like that.

12. Go ahead but payback is a bitch.

13. He's a new smoker? Then:

Exactly this

14. Haha that would be funny/fucked.....

But more on the funny side....

That being said prolly shouldn't do it....

Don't know how he's gonna react....

Might be funny or shit could get real....

15. lmao as long as he dont throw up or something it would be pretty fucking funny :D

but...it is kinda wrong...tempting though

16. Do it... it probly wont even fuck him up as much because he will end up exhaling the smoke thinking it was just Marijuana in it and not Salvia and most likely he will not make the salvia hot enough to release its chemicals so most likely it would just be a waste...

17. It won't work though. To get the most from salvia you need to use a torch lighter, and also to hold the smoke in for 30+ seconds. I can understand if you're using a torch lighter already, but if he's holding the smoke in for 30+ seconds, he's doing it wrong.

Go for Ketamine/PCP instead:laughing:

On a serious note though, if he's really a newbie toker, then don't drug him. Just tell him when he's about to take a hit and let him make the choice. If he's a little more experienced though, then feel free.

18. Put some PCP in it,now that's a good prank!

19. Replace real herb and put some grass, or leaves and see if he smokes it hahaha... imagine? he did it and he tripped the fuck out and u guys just found a new halloucegenic drug.

20. do it, funny prank