You Still Gonna Eat That?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwichOne, Feb 23, 2012.

1. #1 SwichOne, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    I had a funny thing happen to me a few nights prior, and I thought I might share these events with you fellow Blades.....

So a few nights ago I was hanging around the house with my significant other. Feeling hungry, we decided to go and raid the fridge after a few bowls we just finished. After preparing a snack my GF headed back into the room, and I followed her with my snack choice in hand (a hardy bowl of cold applesauce)
    As I entered the room I noticed she was facing the wall, trying to manage some sort of task...I cant remember what it was she was doing but I remember that it was frustrating to watch her....At that point I realized I needed to take a wicked piss..so I placed my bowl of Apple Sauce , I wouldn't say directly behind her..but at least a good 2 feet away, and as I did so I clearly said, "Watch out behind you" to let her know I had placed something there and to tread lightly...
    Well...before I could even get to the porcelain throne, I looked back in anxiety about the situation only to see my GF stepping back without even looking, seconds after I blatantly warned her! Her bare foot impaling the fresh bowl of delicious sauce!!!
    My sauce was ruined...and there was nothing I could do about it....
    I blew up at her about it at first...then after about 20 seconds that turned into me laughing hysterically at the situation...[​IMG]

....moral of the story....never set down your apple sauce to take a piss.....

2. were there no nearby tables?

3. 2 of them.......one was within arm reach.. >.<

4. well you basically set this up.

I wonder what will happen if i put a bowl of apple sauce on the ground behind my gf...

5. LOL....I put it there because That is the general are where I was going to sit down and eat on the carpet...and I had to piss so bad I just placed it where I was standing...ahah....didnt think nothing of it untill after I warned her......and thats just it as well...I WARNED HER LOUDLY, and she even admitted to hearing my warning afterward as well...aahahahaha

it was a careless thing to do on my part as well though....

6. Apple sauce is gross, I was happy to hear it got stepped on :)

7. If you really liked Apple sauce you would have licked her foot clean, then proceeded to eat what was in the bowl like nothing happened. :smoke:

8. I prefer spicy plum sauce.
    Also, how did the foot impale the bowl?

9. Toes first!

10. some people just want to watch the world burn.

11. i wish i had some now

12. At first did not even want to believe this or even open this thread but chose to accept the fact retards exist and out number the smart ones like in the movie Idiocracy lol. But here I am making this very post right now and you fuckerz lul at me.