You should try it!

Discussion in 'General' started by hmmm123, Jun 13, 2008.

1. I know i've seen it somewhere about smoking and drinking green tea. But i can't remember where lol and yes i did search for it first before posting. Thought i should share this with u all don't want anyone missing out! Oh did i say i discovered green tea and smoking eariler? Speaking of which i fancy another cup, anyone else while i'm up? I now think green tea and smoking are like salt and pepper meant to be together. If you havn't already tryed it, u should, your missing out! :smoking:

2. Haha, yess...if I'm at home and I blaze, I always have a cup of green tea after I'm done!

3. shit i'll have to try that.

4. i get this delicious blend of organic green tea and wheat grass and a whole bunch of herbs which focus on green tea, but at the same time give a subtle and sweet taste, and especially aftertaste. i'm probably going to start putting some stevia in there to make it a little better.

oh yeah and when you buy green tea make sure it's organic. it's good to support organic farmers because usually those are small time farms privately owned by the actual farmer. plus it tastes a 100 times better than that lipton shit.

5. I'm not really a tea drinker, i like hot liquids though, like beef broth.... mmmm.

6. Arizona Green Tea is the SHIT!!!!! I could drink it all day

But honestly i love going to like Target or Albertsons and just buying some random tea ive never tried its normally a hit and miss but some of it is REALLY good

7. I used to be a huge tea drinker! Yea, it was while I saw smoking...

I especially adored celestial seasonings

Camomile and honey
    Blueberry
    Bengal Spice

And Stash

Chai
    Double Chai
    Green tea Chai

theres more I'm sure...

Damn, then I moved to coffee and ruined my damn stomach!