Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You prefer to be close to your dealer or not close?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EazyGrass, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I do a little of both. I have a guy that I can just stroll into in the middle of the night, drunk, and literally wake him up and buy lol. Then I also got a guy that i didn't even see his face til like the 3rd time I bought. He delivers and the mother fucker pulls in the driveway and is back on the road in 15 seconds no exaggeration. I think there's pros and cons to both. I like the relationship and atmosphere better with the first example but bullsh*t and drama gets involved. Your thoughts or stories?

2. keep your friends close, and your dealers closer

• Like Like x 2
    Couldn't have said it better!

4. I don't see disadvantages to being close to your dealer...But there is if your selling to someone... But then your the dealerSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Here most people buy from their friends or friends of friends.

6. Me and my dealer have known each other for years and damn near grew up together. It's pretty cool, he'll always meet up to serve me and we'll match on a couple bowls if we feel like smoking right then.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. This has always gone both ways for me, as I spent a lot of time selling when I was younger.

I for one LOVE being close with a dealer and being able to smoke up with them whenever, have them as a friend, just chill, whatever.

However, I will say that a lot of people who think they're "close" with their dealer really aren't. A lot of kids come in and will ask to sesh, try to get in tight with the guy, etc. etc.. Depending on the dealer, this can piss them off. I know I never had a problem toking with friends who came through, or smoking a bowl once in awhile with a regular customer, but what pissed me off was the kids who would come through every time, ask ME to smoke a bowl and not vice versa, then not get the fuck out for an hour afterwards.

8. Of all the dealers that I have ever had, I have been pretty close to.  I've had some of my friends say, girl, I wish you were my dealer. lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I dunno, I've always viewed it as a business transaction like every other. I wouldn't buy a bag of doritoes and ask the cashier if he wants to eat some with me.

10. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19438297" timestamp="1391130713"]keep your friends close, and your dealers closer[/quote]My only good friends are my dealers lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. idk, I either have a lot of friends, or I just have really good /chill dealers

12. I always wanted a dealer friend. Could never find one. I had something close but it wasn't it, he was just being nice when I used to get the unmentionables from him.
    Other than that, I always wanted a buddy that will always throw a couple of g's for free or sometimes get you nice deals and prices and in exchange you get friendship and trust.

• Like Like x 2
  13. we're close enough to where he does'nt mind fronting me any amount

14. I like to have a good relationship with my dealer but not necessarily a close one, I treat it almost like I do work, I'll be on time, put the amount of effort in that's expected of me, make conversation and sometimes even exceed expectation, but I'm probably not going to see them for any other reason than this and that's it, they're my dealer not my friend, but I like most of them and if they're happy then chances are I am.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I almost always buy from a friend, or a friend of a friend. I guess I'm just lucky and most of my friends have hookups on danks.
    I also have bought off people I work with, quite a bit.

16. Close. Now that I'm back in school I literally have at least 20+ guys that could get me weed.

17. My dealer is my best friend. I get better prices than his general buyers, and am always one of the first to hear when he gets some hash a few times a year. He's a super chill guy too, someone I could see being friends with forever, so it works out great. :)

18. #18 hyperballad, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Friends with one (meaning we talk other times than when I pickup) the other one not so much. I dont really have a preference, as long as they are decent and dont try to play me I dont really care about our relationship. We should at least be respectful/cordial.  :confused_2:

19. A few of my close friends that I grew up with became drug dealers, so I was close to them, however I prefer a more business relationship for everyone else.