you northern blades,,,KEEP YOUR SNOW, I DONT NEED A FLOODED RIVER. IN THE SOUTH...

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Feb 16, 2011.

1. I GOT ABOUT 6 SPOTS I PLAN ON GROWING AT THIS YEAR,,,,

ONE OF THOSE SPOTS IS ON A MAJOR RIVER,, IN THE SOUTH,,,,

I DONT NEED THIS RIVER OVERFLOWING,,,, SO NEXT TIME YOU GO OUT TO SHOVEL SNOW,,, PUT THAT SHIT IN A TRASHBAG AND KEEP IT,,,,

DONT LET IT MELT,, AND GET INTO THE STREAMS,, AND THEN THE RIVERS,,, AND THEN YOU FLOOD OUT MY SPOT,,,AND MAKE ME A MAD-CHICKEN....

I MEAN AINT THE POLAR BEARS NEEDING SOME ICE WHERE THEY LIVE,,, SEND THAT SHIT UP NORTH,,,[​IMG]:cool:

2. we had a chit ton of snow yo in arkanfuck we had 9 inches....and then 3 days later it was 71 degrees. the rosds were soooo blinding lol i could barely see.

3. I live in Orlando chicken, mind throwin me a few buds every now and again, in return Ill use military standard issue flamethrower and Ill destroy any water than gets near said river.:wave:

4. Fuck the snow sorry but my snow will be heading towards you because I am sick of it.

5. Fuck those bears.

They killed Kennedy

6. Chicken I've never spoken to you before in my life but I've spent the last week pondering,,, why do use so many commas?

7. at first i didnt know the '' enter''

button seperated sentances,,,,,,so i seperated them with commas and ... periods,,, and the habit just '' stuck'':cool:

8. NEVER! The snow is finally fucking off like I politley asked it to weeks ago.

I told my snow "hey, snow! FUCK OFF!!!" and now it is.

9. I seriously hate snow now after 4 major storms in one month, one storm a friggin week, fuck that noise man. If melting snow means the southern states get an overflowed river, so be it, Mother Nature rules all. :p

10. may camel ticks infest your armpits,,,,,:mad:

11. i don't think you'll get any of the melt-off from my area chicken.

best of luck with your planned grows though, outdoor took a bit for me to get the product i wanted from it.

12. Fucking agreed. Bag up your snow and keep that shit. We dont want your damn meltwater anymore!

13. you can keep your snow this winter also<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious: