Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"You need to become so high that...."

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EuphoricApathy, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Ive often heard people say "You need to become the highest youve ever been,so that when you get really high you know what to expect and dont freak out..."

Whats all this about?

2. exactly

3. Basically you have to experience being high a few times for yourself to get used to being stoned out of your mind.

4. It's an ancient proverb. Originally spoken by Pottus Maximus Highness IV circa 1310.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That could go either way though.... You could just get super stoned and green out worst then you ever have before....

id guess the best bet is to stop trying to be cool and only take as much smoke as you can handle.... its not hard to notice when your high so saying no im good now should be all that hard

6. Yeah, being super stoned is fun, It's mad but you're just incapable of doing anything really.

7. I've smoked large and small quantities, the only difference I experience is a increase in paranoia... whenever I smoke more I seem to always think I'm going to pass out, my heart raises and I get the craziest head aches. So, I'll stick to a lower dosage =/

8. You'll develop a tolerance for it man its cool, me and 2 friends smoked a quarter Oz in like 6 hour then had to go back to the guy for another one after some serious munchies hahaha but I used to get put to sleep off like 2 gram :p

9. been smoking for years never once heard this

10. [quote name='"drejon green"']You'll develop a tolerance for it man its cool, me and 2 friends smoked a quarter Oz in like 6 hour then had to go back to the guy for another one after some serious munchies hahaha but I used to get put to sleep off like 2 gram :p[/quote]

So much money

11. It's not a good idea for new tokers to push the limits.

12. So basically I was in the same boat, my tolerance was low as fuck, I didn't realize it till after but I was pretty much a lil bitch when it came to smoking..Every time I got too stoned id get the spins and I'd get nausea. It started with a fat 2 gram blunt I rolled with my buddy. We smoked half an I puked... This was a while ago btw. Since that day that I puked I've literally been able to smoke limitlessly... I've killed whole quarters in a few hours seshing with my boys and not puke or green out

13. Well it's true it's possible to smoke "too much weed" (not causing harm) but merely causing a temporary state of paranoia, anxiety or maybe nausea. In UK we call this a "whitie" if you smoke so much you become sick or bug out. But it's usually considered embarrassing as it probably indicates you have a low tolerance and don't bun that often.

14. This is just something ive heard people say,noone has ever said it to me directly,and i have a pretty high tolerance right now...i miss the days of greening out.

15. Eh, it can work for people. Hell, after I ate my first brownie I could handle smoking anything.

16. I once ate 3 Jolly Lollies,best feeling of my life,i now accept that i will probably never feel that way ever again

17. Dude how high are you???

18. right now?