Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You make me Erl.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hash INC, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #21 Hash INC, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    hell I got a copper tube I use and its about 1/4 size.
    ( gotta be sure what type of copper and keep it clean, copper in its pure state is poisonous)
    I run bout half can through and that alone has build up enough pressure to blow the whole fucking cap and all of my material out of it!

scared the piss outa me, it was wet trim so it caked up and blew out all the pressure.

RESPECT your oil

2. Never made bho.. but want to.. can I use the brnand name bernzomatic butane.. they sell it at my local hardware shop.

3. the idea is to use a 4 to 5 times refined solvent aka butane.

didnt look into it to much but Id say I wouldnt.

unless it states on the bottle 5 to 4 times refined I wouldnt use it unless your just filling your torch.

vector lucienne

couple others

4. K well I need to order online then noone nears my sell that shit probbaklly stuck in some small ass hick Texas town... Any good sites to get vector from by like 3-4 cans at least.

5. no but Id love a point in the right direction!

haha

loving the shirt/ video man

didnt mean to shit on video I just want to make sure eveyones being safe and responsible while doing this.

6. Ive found my local head shops usually keep it in store

habeb marts got um sometimes. They likes the hashish

but yea online or you can look into the local scene

7. hey hash inc i can dig this thread! Have you seen the 7X butane cans? I guess they are really good i got a lot of stuff to make BHO with but need the butane. idk how much it will take to make a half ounce

8. you want a half z of BHO? or how much butane to run a half oz trim

and never saw in person anything higher then 5

9. rizz gave me my first hit of oil this week. sadly i didnt get to dab it because he forgot his dome piece. still good though

10. donno wear to order online

[​IMG]

recommend cheese cloth just didnt have it one hand. just some screen for pipes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG-20120329-00752

11. i order cases of vector from amazon bro!

12. Get over to dabtube guy! 3 rig giveaway last sunday, and 2 more lastnight! Get over and claim your free shirt to make a dabbin video in! Get you ass over there and tell em Lil J sent ya! Dabtube .com

13. From this dispensary down the road, first time I've ever had oil, only just had qwiso or bubble before that. Now I'm really into the waxes, I think it's way better than oil

14. thanks for the post, and more so to the topic passthegrass

Ive got a special place in my heart for oil, QWISO or BHO ( I often fall in love with the ISO)

but all hash gets a solid A in my book.

LOVE dry sift and bubble

15. Ill be over dont you worry, Ill bring an extra torch and dabber

16. gave a friend a dab of Lemon Haze wax.

coughed his nuts off, sat down and went back to sleep 20 mins later

hahahaha

I bought a case of vector and I think the 5 times vs 4 times is noticeable in the color of your end product though it is strain dependent.