Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You live in Colorado? I have questions.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boobsaregreat, Mar 5, 2009.

1. So our spring break is coming up in a couple weeks and my friends and I are planning on going out to Colorado to go hiking and camping and for bud. I had some questions for anyone in that area.

What are some badass spots to go hiking and camping? We're thinking of backpacking through mountains or something. We already have most of the gear just need a tight spot.

How easily could we just head down there and find a QP of dank or something big and for how much? We have a few connects up here but we wouldn't want to travel with that much weight and risk getting caught.

Any more general info on camping / hiking and holding weight while doing it would be great.

Thanks guys

2. What area of Colorado are you gonna be in?

3. Not sure yet. We definitely want to hit up Denver though. Any places you think we should go?

4. If you go to Colorado Springs go to Garden of the Gods

[​IMG]

5. Boulder and Fort Collins are some shill stoner spots. if you have the chance go up to rocky mountain park, great hiking and backpacking.