Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

:: You know you're fucked up... ::

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 8, 2003.

1. So stoned I get half way on a set of stairs and forget if I was going up or comming down. LOL

2. when all you can say in response to anything said to you is 'maaan.....im fucked up"

3. when you search for the you know your fucked up thread for about half an hour, then are so happy when you find it that you forget what the fck you had to say about knowing when your fucked up

4. when you try to smoke in a chair upside down, b/c you are low on weed, adn you load the rest of it into an apple. and your friend lights it, adn you hit it upside-down.

(not a good idea, i got sick.)

5. When you can relate to spakoli from fast times at ridgemont high!!!

6. i do that, sit there with my pipe under the pillow ready for another and just forget to lol :p