Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know youre baked when....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRipz420, May 19, 2010.

1. you know you're baked when you hear the song you always listen to when you blaze and even when you're not high you feel goooood :D

2. I know you're baked. :D

3. You know you're baked when...:bongin:

4. That's what the search bar is for my friend. :)

5. when your smoking buddies are laughing at your red eyes.

6. ...when you want to be a border collie

true story

7. you hear the sound that plays when you boot up Bill's PC on a continuous loop in your head.

8. When you hear the sound of a bong bubbling and flip a shit because you think that you're smoking

9. ...You find yourself gnawing on animalcrackers.

10. I love animal crackers baked!!!

11. So I'm not the only one this happens to! :smoke:

12. you know your baked when you look at the clock and you realize you have been watching planet earth on tv for 3 hours

13. when you think you see colt mccoy in the middle of winter in northern indiana

14. You know when you walk into your old elementrys school yard and try to get to the other side with your eyes shut:smoke:

15. HAHA Im feelin this 1^^^ I think thats a permanent bake.....

16. You know your baked when you think your lighter is visine. :smoke:

17. you=win

O_O

18. Better than seeing Jack McCoy, because then you know you're probably going to jail :eek:

[​IMG]

19. When you're bobbing your head to a song and you don't realize its over.