Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know your bud is FIRE when:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Loafermn, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Myself and a few others just got off of a month t-break, and our reward was some of the most amazing bud smoked. I'm talking about perfectly trimmed, perfectly cured, bud. There is a difference between good bud and great bud. This Jack Herer was no exception. So, we started this game. It goes like this:

You know your bud is fire when:

There are trichomes on the trichomes

You start to drool when you smell it

It makes you start playing the bagpipes (yeah, bud inspired me to start playing the bagpipes)

Etc.

2. Minnesota huh? Yeah I've seen some bud with trichs on trichs on top of trichs with TITS ON THE TRICHS!

No but really I know what you mean. I don't know if its like this everywhere but it seems to me that the quality of bud varies greatly here. You have poop shwag, then theres decent shwag, then I've even gotten shwag that was almost like dank with seeds. I've also recieved mids that were like bad shwag without the brick factor. Then there is the dank... sometimes people try and pass off mids for dank, sometimes the dank is alright, and sometimes the dank just blows your fucking mind.

I remember last year my friends mom got this shit that was so purple and white I wanted to put it in a glass case and admire it for the rest of my life.

3. Good stuff man. Sounds like you had a nice time haha.

I remember when I left to go to school after winter break my guy hooked me up on a huge 20 bag of the stickiest(not like wet sticky but like that really sticky shit) most green/purple stuff I've seen. Was nice out of the bong before leaving back to school haha.

4. All I've run across on my visits to Minnesota is Schwagg

5. -When you stop at a stop sign, see a red light in front of you in the distance, and stay stopped at the sign until it turns green.
    -You get complimented all day long on the beautiful smell emanating from your pocket
    -Even an experienced smoker has to drop out of the rotation before the b is done
    - that $15 dollars you spent at the corner store on munchies seemed completely necessary at the time

6. You know your bud is fire when you make a thread to brag about it :cool:

7. you know its fire, if the next time you pack it you ask yourself whether or not its fire again

8. you know your bud is fire if you can:
    taste the smell of it from a distance (not just smell is)
    Try to load a bowl and its so sticky if you push it down, it actually pulls it all up.
    You load a bowl, smoke it, then about 5 mins later say "are we ever gonna smoke that bowl man" and have no recollection of smoking it whatsoever. Even tho the room is boxed.
    OR if people that look like the obviously have no clue about weed, like adults who never got into it so are unaware of its smell/look anything, give you this look like you smell like something so strange but cant put their nose on it!

9. You know your bud is fire when it leaves 3rd degree burns on your fingers after rolling

10. You know your bud is fire when you havent even finished the first bowl and realize you're smacked

I was hotboxing with my boy last night and we were breaking in a new bowl I just got and its deceptive as fuck. Its a small piece but with a really, really deep bowl pack that we stuffed with some fresh dank and by the time we had finished the second bowl my feet felt like they were on backwards.

11. :laughing:

Win.

12. you know your bud is fire when you put your lighter to it:smoke:

13. I would like to say that this may be the msot EPIC stoned response i have ever heard. I will be laughing at this to myself for days!!!!!!

14. when your looking at a half finished bowl and thinking "theres no way i can finish that man"

15. you know the weed is dank when you can start smelling the 8th in your car from the parking lot.

OR when you don't even want to finish smoking the joint you just rolled.

16. kat williams said it best
    "You know its good shit when you take a hit and just stare at it like DAMN!"

17. there was literally almost no green on the bud at all, just straight up purple, and when you smelled it it kind of burned your nostrils, dankest bud ive ever gotten my friends brother brought it back from college in boston

18. When you pack a bowl, and fire up your bubbler, thinking "oh, I can handle this much... it's only a little tiny bit more than I'm used to..." then your first hit nearly makes you choke, but it was sooooo smooth, you don't need to... and 5 minutes later you're flying higher than you ever have before, and you could either go to sleep because you're so relaxed, or clean your entire house because you feel so fucking awesome.

-last night.

19. You know your bud is fire when your dealer calls it "bohemi," you smoke a 2 gram blunt and 5 minutes later you ask your friends when we should spark the blunt. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: