You know your broke when....

Discussion in 'General' started by WhoFalls, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Seriously need to stop spending my money on habbits, or get a better job lol. The only thing i've had to eat today was cupcakes my friends brought over for my wife, for her birthday. Fuck! I like cupcake, but I need a hamburger or something!

Anyone else spend too much money of bud?

2. Thats 1 of 4 reasons why i quit smoking...

3. When you eat mr noodles for lunch and supper haha

I spend 60 bucks on a quarter every 2 weeks. I don't know where all my money goes

4. vape it or grow it.

5. You start growing.

:)

6. i hate hearing of people being broke cause of weed

the shit can be practically free one in way or another

7. it should be free to grow for sure
    but ya ive had money troubles cause of bud before
    sucks but you gotta have priorities

8. When u can't Offord. 1$ menu :p

9. when ur scraping ur pipe for a nasty resin hit cuz ur just way too sober

10. You need to prioritize brotha

11. food > weed
    get your priorities straight, man!

but yea, cannabis is way too expensive, especially if you have to get it illegally. i'm tired of dealing with the black market, so once my current stash runs dry, i'm done. at least until i become a medical patient and/or move to a new location where i can grow my own.

12. Sounds like you need a reality check bro. I love weed as much as the next guy here, but it sounds like you need to grow up and get your priorities straight.

Quit your habit until you can learn to control it.

13. when you open your roach jar, take all the semi burnt leavings along with used vape bud and roll a small joint
    cigarette tobacco used just for filler

.....im so glad im not broke anymore

14. MJ should be a recreation not a priority for you.
    If you are down to eating your wife's cupcakes(a good joke in there somewhere) then you need to think of how to get food not MJ.

15. when you read this thread and think "i wish i had money for weed so i could be where i am financially after i smoke..."

16. When you need groceries gas and bud but can only afford two. Gas usually loses.
    ...... Cause I'm environmentally conscious..... Of course

17. The problem for me right now is finding weed! :<

18. Damn I remember back in the day when I was 17-18 years old. You are broke when you have 20euros, no gas, and need weed. A drive to the coffeeshop costs me about 20, so I got like 10 on gas and drive like a fuckin grandma to get me a gram in the coffeeshop. So glad that time is over now haha, now I get a full tank for 80 and buy what i need

19. i budget my money out every week, only a designated amount getd put towards weed, that said its probably a bit more than it should be!
    but i always have enough for food & bills that has to come first

20. When you know how long your car can drive on empty