you know your a damn pothead when...

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 9, 2008.

1. so im totally dry and so broke i gotta pee in the damn woods cus i dont have a pot to piss in. well i was drivin my brother to town and in my car i noticed a small budlet. it was only 3 or 4 coylexes (sp for sure) but then next to it, another. then i look under the seat, a few more. hmm, that got the ol hamster wheel spinnin. i get home and start tarein the car apart and find enough shake and nuglets to pack up a bowl. im now feelin :smoke:

2. It's a great feeling isn't it!!! :D lol

3. Good shit bro, thatd be fiilthy to have an easter egg hunt except with nug.

4. lol damn I feel bad I got a oz sitting here your looking on the floor of your car for weed

5. lol desperate times call for desperate measures. Dont worry man. Ill come smoke ya out when I get the money

6. hey thanks shroom, i appreciate it but im gettin payed next weekend too so ill match ya. stay black mayne.

7. hah dude thats intense, i wish i could find bud layin around my car.

8. Ever been in that situation where you rifle through all the empty bags you have lying around trying to scrounge up some grass for a bowl.

Thank god I got to keep the bag from mine and my buddies' quarter pound, I got about a five chip from that thing alone.

9. that reminds me of a time i had this big ziploc bag with a shit ton of fresh, wet ganj crammed in it. that damn plant was so sticky it would almost stay if you whipped it at the wall. well i was dry some time later and found the bag shoved down in the couch so i cut it open, scraped it out with a razor and got a nice sized chunck of hash to smoke. got high as hell off that shit.

10. AHHHHHHHH RUG NUG!!!

:smoking::hello:

11. Nice,thats how your suppose to do it when theres no bud. Sounds like you get some mean hotbox sessions going in the ride jws

12. hell yeah mayne! you know whats up. "every day im hustlin'..." haha!