Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You know you love the herb when...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vacancy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. So same idea as the popular you might be a redneck if... Share some funny ones!
    True story for mine, I knew I loved the herb when today I was biting my fingernails and they all tasted like the green... And I hadn't smoked for a good 14 hours. Share yours guys:smoke:

2. When your willing to pay over $10 a gram for a dried flower.

3. Well said... Well said

4. all your fruit gets turned into bongs

5. You know you love the herb when you wake up and think about how getting high is going to feel to day. You take pride in your easy goingness(sp?) while imagining how fun it'll be to smoke a bowl later with your pals tonight.:bongin:
    You just know when you love dah herb mon. you know?

6. When you click that first link in my sig and actually read all the titles!

Granny

7. When you know where this quote is from. How about I call my staff sergeant in Fallujah and tell him your little sob story, see what he thinks, huh?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0]RickRoll'D - YouTube[/ame]

9. You know you love herb when you have an account on grasscity (and spend hours on it every night)

10. when you always wake n bake :smoke:

11. [quote name='"TheNanners"']when you always wake n bake :smoke:[/quote]

Ain't missed a day besides when I had t break since august.. I feel accomplished..

You know you love the herb when you have predetermined money out of every check for buddah

12. When you buy mango blunt wraps to put your cali mist dro w/ sour diesel sprinkles in

13. when it's more than just a "hobby", it's on your mind all day, everyday.

14. when you scrape resin for days during a dry spell

15. When you spend over 100$ of bud a week but still dosnt have a job, hehehe

16. You are only gonna do the right things (workin out, cleaning house ect) when your smoking :0)

17. I sometimes randomly get a taste of weed in my mouth when I'm sober.

I guess that's proof I love cannabis.

18. When every article of clothing you own, smells like weed.

19. When you wake n' bake everyday

Good morning

20. Surprised no one said this yet, When you masturbate to High Times.