You know you have a shady dealer when...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Careful, Dec 22, 2011.

1. When you are buying 2 grams and he puts 1.5 on the scale and says "Eh, I guess thats close enough"

2. when he says

"gimme yer money I'll be right back"

3. When he's a chick

4. Ahahaha what an asshole

5. When he scales out your weed in the car... and locks the door behind you.

When he rolls up, and his only action is pulling a gun out and saying "Give me your money or I'll bust a .45 through your brain." Which he then follows up by saying, "Just kidding."

6. lol...

how bout when you have to 'cruz by a guy's house real quick' ..then yer sitting in a car for 15 minutes in a shitty neighborhood, considering the possibility that he might never come out.

Or even worse, you have to go in the house with him and try to convince a psychotic pitbull to quit jumping up on you while trying not to make direct eye contact with anyone. ...and there usually seems to be some junkie guy in the room doing some weird drug that no one else there wants to do.

7. When the weed is half oregano...

8. When after you agree on a price he calls some dude really worried to tell him "I've got that money I owe you" and then says "OOH YAY I GET NEW SKI BOOTS" as if you didn't just see what just happened... And then wants you to go to "his friend's" house.... OH HELL NAW!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

9. when your dealer is above the age of 75.

10. When no bag/receptacle is used
    When he comes outside in the 30 degree weather with no shirt on

11. When he doesn't drive up in a new BMW.

12. 30 degrees no shirt is quite acceptable over here.

13. Proclaims: Nah I ain't shady. :p

14. when he sells "dub sacks"

15. When he comes over with it already bagged up and is surprised when you want to scale it.

Fuck is this shit, you think I was born yesterday?

16. when you try to buy drugs with cheeseburgers or a blowjob and he kills you.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S01g4SwPpcM]Currency in da hood: Cheeseburger - YouTube[/ame]

17. dam thats why im my own dealer. i cant remember the last time i pulled a gun on myself or had to deal with a crazy crack head and psycho pit bull....i love home grown

18. When aparantly its good sprayed weed!?!?

What does that mean? I dont talk alien and certainly will never smoke sprayed!

19. When he puts it on your palm :eek: