Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You Know You Are A CANNA-SNOB When?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calikid, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Are Favs are 73u, good ice hash,kief, BHO if done perfectly.If we have to smoke bud it is 20% + THC usually organic soil grown indoors.Now what also makes us canna-snobs is our prefered method of usage.Vaperizers are great extracting a whooping 90% of THC. most of us have a great glass bong (glass pieces rule. bubblers and small pipes for travel)We clean our glass often with 90+% alcohol & coarse salt.Never use a butane lighter unless lighter contains vector brand fluid (refined 5x).Wood matches,digital heat guns when used with a glass bong create a vape also,There is also a good but expensive lighter name begins with a T. These R sum things that make me a canna-snob whats yours.

2. Why would you want to advertise that your a snob?
    I have a vape, but i'll still smoke a schwag blunt sparked with a bic

3. translation?

4. sorry guess some wont get it. not neccessarily "SNOB" but cannaseur affectianto. Meant to be lighthearted poke at myself

5. Sounds superfluous to me but whatever floats your boat

6. :confused::confused::confused:Im confused. Even your second post confused the fucking hell out of me.

7. Uh...I'll smoke weed out of whatever is available to smoke weed with. Bowls, bongs, joints, and blunts. And I use a Bic.

8. Never heard of a canna-snob and from reading this thread... Im glad im not :rolleyes:

9. can someone help a non english as native language to comprehend wat a canna snob is lol

10. from that post i'd say someone who is ridiculously picky about what they smoke and the weed and things used for smoking have to be up to their high standards.

11. Someone who forgot what smoking weed was all about.

One Love

12. face-palm

13. #14 Wrecked, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Wrong forum, your obviously not seasoned at all.

First of all, medical clinics struggle to maintain a 14% THC content, 20% THC on bud is extremely unrealistic, especially since its not even medical.

Vaporizers do not get 90% THC, that statistic was pulled out of your ass.

And finally, the only reason your a pot snob is because your an ignorant stoner. Once you become seasoned, you'll realize bud is bud, and it doesn't need to be great for you to have a good time. You've obviously never had to deal with shitty bud, once you have you'll realize that good bud is a treat, and you dont always get the best shit, and be happy with what you have.

Wow, you dont even use butane lighters? You do realize no one likes a snob... Being a pot snob is usually a BAD thing. No one likes to chill with the guy whose too good to smoke bad weed. Most people will see you as arrogant and stuck-up, and its a big turn off for girls, no one likes an egotistical person.

14. THATS funny cause when theres some shwag's pickup thread in here people are like: dude it looks like dog shit, I would never smoke that shit

15. Pot-snob is someone who has smoked for a while, knows a very large amount of information regarding growing,smoking, the plant itself, history. They know their price and their bud, they only want top quality because they tolerances are usually very high; thus why they prefer hash and etc. Ultimately the snob part comes from them thinking they know more about marijuana than YOU.:eek:

16. I understand where the op is coming from. Yes he portrayed himself quite differently than he planned, but doesn't mean he isn't seasoned.

I'll be honest. I only purchase headies / danks. I mostly smoke out of bongs / vaporizers / bowls. I rarely use a lighter (matches or soldering iron).

But yeah where did you get those stats? LOL

Being a picky smoker doesn't make you a moron, a snob, or anything else negative. Marijuana is sort of a hobby. You do what makes it mean most to you.

17. That's exactly what I was thinking.:hello:

18. I honestly think it's kinda sad they have "seasoned' tokers that think pot is pot.

I'm a self professed pot snob. I don't care what you think. I smoke name strains out of clean glass pieces. Pretty much always.

It's like this. When I was in highschool I used to smoke schwag, beaster, mids. Anything we could find really. Got stoned as hell. Thats all we cared about. If we got stoned we were stoked. The more stoned the better.

As I got older I smoked less and less, and I cared what my stone was like. When I was younger I didn't care if my stone was just sleepy and groggy, or gave me a bad come down and burn out. But now that I'm older I have stuff to do, and I'm more discriminating. I want weed that keeps me active, I can get things done, have gigglefits, and that won't burn me out.Now that I'm a pot snob, I buy from pot snob friends and it's always top quality.

When I go to visit friends from highschool... and they are still smoking the same weed we were in highschool... it just seems pathetic. Like people that just don't move up in life. And when it gets down to it that is the truth about a lot of stoners. They just don't move up because they are lazy and they think the people that improved their lives are the ones that are losers.

Sorry if it comes of as snobbish but if I have top quality weed that makes me crack up laughing, smokes cool and smooth, etc. Why would I want to smoke your weed that makes me just feel burnt out and burns my throat? I'm not going to smoke people out constantly because they are happy buying beasters for the rest of their life. I'd rather be sober than smoke crappy pot and I think that is what it gets down to. Many people still only care if it gets them loaded, not the quality of high.

19. #1 i'm 56 yo been medicating since 69 ,help start 2 not for profit collectives.We have thc test kits have also sent out.Go to Harborside clinic Oakland many strains over 20% thc. and yes if a vaporizer is used correctly you extract 85-90% of the thc in the flower not obtain a 90% thc.Also we give 30% of all meds we have started over 10 rally's and protests have been to dozens of protests court hearings for support and to testify.Also risk going to jail to do what we do.The first post was a spoof and yes i won't smoke your schwag and if you don't want to smoke with me do you really think i care.