Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you know when your stomach is empty and you go past the hunger point?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCeD MeTaL, Mar 14, 2012.

1. anyone else know what im talking about? say you maybe ate something in the morning, or nothing at all, then you go a long time without eating all the way into night, at some point you may feel hungry by instinct, but afterwards your stomach kinda feels growly but you dont feel hungry!

i was just at a burger joint ten mins ago but could not make myself buy something to eat. now im home and smoked a bowl off my pipe, feel buzzed not still not hungry :p

2. yeah i get like that. weed makes me get the unmunchies, i always thought that was weird but ive never really gotten munchies from weed.

3. I know what you're talking about, but most of the time I just keep getting hungrier 'till I get sick to my stomach and almost pass out.

4. good to know im not the only one.. i just ate a little bit because i was starting to get hunger pangs (feels like cramp but temporrary).

5. This happens to me often

6. Yeppp often. I think it has a lot to do with eating schedule maybe? It seems to me like after I miss the point where your hungry, it gets smaller and feels slightly upset but food is no longer appetizing whatsoever, to the point where you struggle to eat a granola bar much less anything more complex. Takes a few days to get back to normal and feel like shit until ingesting/digesting regularly for a few days. That's how it gets for me anyways. It makes me hungry for simple nutritious foods which I never eat. Op could you feel some babyspinache salad and caesar? Sounds to me like the perfect prescription about now