You know what sucks?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AuntMari, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Alright, so its Saturday night and im drunk. In fact, my last drink was very strong (rum) and im starting to get the dpins AND my boyfriend is asleep. Fucking batard. I figured maybe I could start a thread where we can vent about our day-to-day issues. Heres mine: my dwaler fronted me an ounce of mids on monday. I vaguely recalling him saying $200 but I think thats expensive. Plus, it doesnt get me high like dank does. It doesnt get me high period. A good high would help with my spins but oh noooo. Fuck it. Just venting. I need some daaank. Feel free to vent.

2. i know what you saying i got some mids but i didn't pay for it so i can't complain.

where you from 200$ is kinda high..

3. Mother FUCK FUCK!!!! I just stood up forgetting my gravlabs pipe sherlock was in my lap and broke that shit!!! Fuuuuuck!!! AND I think its high too!! I havent paid him yet. Whats a decdnt price for unsatisfactory mids? Im in houston/cypress. Ahhh my fucking pipe!!!

4. Omg that makes no sense. Im pissed about my pipe. I bought that one for 30 bucks and my chillum for 50 thinking id get more use out of my chillum but my gravlabs was the shit. Now no more.

5. Go the FUCK to sleep, woman.

6. An ounce of the mid should not be anywhere near 200$. I live in bumfuck Illinois and its only 105-120$ for some quality schmiddles.

7. LOL...if I was ur dealer Auntie...I think I'd be gettin me some pussy...you cute?

8. Lmao I was kind of shitty last night. Random 4 am entertainment for you guys. Anyways, yeah im cute but no thank you :) and im hoping my dealer forgets about the mids he gave me lol. It seems likely actually BUT if he remembers, ill definitely keep yalls comments on price in mind. Thanks guys!

9. My friend used to live in Houston and he always said he'd buy ounces of mids for no more than $150 if I remember correctly. Usually cheaper than that

10. Why the hell do people drink? If weed made me stupid, violent and vomit everywhere then I would stop smoking weed, but what I just described is alcohol so.....

11. Vacuums...?

12. I don't think hoping your dealer forgets you owe him 200 bucks is a good idea. He fronted you bud. That means he trusts you. Let him know you aren't happy with it but of you agreed on 200 and he wants 200, you should probly give him 200.

13. If their shitty and dont get you high, dont smoke any more of it. Turn it into profit to pay your dealer back lol

14. Got 2.5 of some ''Dank'' from my dealer for 25. Not dank at all no chrystals, or not to the naked eye. But it does smell wonderful bwecause when he cures it he puts his weed ina bag with orange peels, idk why makes it smell good though

15. Give him 120 max, maybe 130. 200 for mids? that shit better be some high quality beasters for it to be 200

16. I drank some rum. I dont drink often but yeah I got shitty that night. Theres nothing wrong with drinking if youre responsible. Same thing with weed.

17. it hydrates the bud again and it smells like oranges.

18. Alcohol doesn't make you stupid.. nor does it make you violent.. and you don't vomit everytime you drink. In fact, if you're not retarded (unless it's your 21st birthday.. or any birthday), it happens 0% of the time.

You should try drinking before you bash it. :hide:

19. what really sucks is im going to get a ban cos i keep being rude, BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP!