You know what sucks?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 21, 2012.

1. #1 RVD420RVD, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    When you wake up or someone wakes you in the middle of a badass dream!

I was in the middle of a very sweet dream today and I wake up. Luckily I fall back asleep and into the same dream, shortly after, I get woken up!

What sucks the most is I was just about to get some Pune tang pie!

2. That does suck... What sucks more is when you have a good dream and you wake yourself up.

3. martin luther king had a dream, and he got fucking SHOT half way through it, so count your fucking blessings

4. holy shit i came up upon this thread while wllistening to some song called Dont Wake me up

5. that is a terrible song, you should be ashamed and so should your family

6. I dislike that too. I need to see how the dream turns out!lol. I can usually fall back to the dream, but sometimes my dream switches completeley, or worse, I don't dream at all for the remainder of sleep. My dreams are getting vivider, and more intense though.

7. Accidentally smoking a stink bug

8. :confused_2:..... this thread?

:D

9. Man it sucks when

I'll finish this though later, need moar beer

10. Man every time I finally achieve lucidity in a dream (look up lucid dreaming, it's badass) I wake up very quickly. That shit really sucks.

11. man I love lucid dreams, it's been so long since I had one

All I remember for the last one was I was in my Grandpa's old GMC truck, in my old hometown ripping down the road by the cemetery. I immediately got the impression I was the only person on earth, so I drove through the cemetery to the bottom of the hill and got out. Ive read a bit about lucid dreaming before this and I was actually thinking about it as it was happening. At the bottom of the hill I got out and was like wtf should I do??? I was like I want to fly, so I just fucken flew like 100 feet in the air and then I woke up :(

12. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']man I love lucid dreams, it's been so long since I had one

All I remember for the last one was I was in my Grandpa's old GMC truck, in my old hometown ripping down the road by the cemetery. I immediately got the impression I was the only person on earth, so I drove through the cemetery to the bottom of the hill and got out. Ive read a bit about lucid dreaming before this and I was actually thinking about it as it was happening. At the bottom of the hill I got out and was like wtf should I do??? I was like I want to fly, so I just fucken flew like 100 feet in the air and then I woke up :([/quote]

Ya, lucid dreaming takes a while to master, definitely something i have not achieved yet

13. i was also in middle of a dream, but i woke up and seen i was half hour late for work, i now say fuck these 'dream' things you people speak about.

14. I usually dream everytime i sleep. i lovelucid dreams.. i think we all have have past selfes because i have had some very vidid and all to real dreams if the past and future type of society.

i must be fukin nutz by standards eh?

15. nah man everyone dreams every time they sleep (deep sleep anyway) it's just a matter of remembering

and dreaming is still a pretty unknown subject, the brain is so complex I dont think society is going to understand for some time

16. I hate those dreams where you fall completely in love with the most wonderful girl in the world.. And then she doesn't exist and you wake up and literally miss her/that feeling

17. Missing the toilet at night when you piss in the dark

18. I almost never dream anymore, or if I do I don't remember most of the dream and just wake up with a broad idea of what the dreams were about and then I quickly forget the details if there were any.

I think it has alot to do with smoking bud everyday because when I take t-breaks I start having more frequent and vivid dreams again.

19. When your lucid dreaming, do you know you're in a dream? Or is it like the craziness of a normal dream where you're basically dropped in a random scenario, but you can control your actions like a video game?

20. I have lucid dreams every single night, sometimes multiple times a night
    It's usually a really cool thing, but sometimes I wake up scared as fuck, because I'll always be repeating to myself in the dream "oh fuck, this isn't a dream" or something
    and sometimes they're so intricate that they literally feel a few days long, because of all the details and how normal everything feels inside of them

and I don't know why people say that smoking daily effects them
    I've smoked daily for 5 years, and I still have them every night
    Although, right now I'm on a T-Break, they still happen just as often, but they are definitely realer than usual now