You know what pisses me off...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dekkon, Aug 30, 2009.

1. When you see a cop in the rearview mirror and hit the brakes to go the speed limit. Then the fucker switches lanes and goes 15MPH over the speed limit.
    :devious:

2. get used to it.

3. Hate it too man. Cops are just out to fuck with people in my opinion. They aren't helping out anyone by throwing them in jail with a felony because the person is addicted to pills or meth.

4. i always wondered if cops got pissed at people for going the speed limit.

5. in my own personal experience cops have been quite cool and dandy

6. Make the bastard chase you, he will follow.

7. boo this man.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

police are the lowest form of scum besides pedophiles and snitches. no respect.

8. Or when they pace behind a couple cars, you see them ride over the line, to check speeds, then you get to a passing place, and they follow on your ass.

Up here, they push you, they get behind you, ride your ass until you speed up, and then ticket you

9. NEVER hit your breaks for no reason if you're in front of a cop even if you are speeding.

They can't clock your speed while they are driving behind you so as long as you just stop accelerating until you reach the speed limit you should be all good.

Hitting your breaks will make you a target.

10. Yep. Don't even give them a reason. Cops around here will pull you over for fucking anything, so it's best to just not even give them a reason to give you a second glance.

11. OK, sometimes we forget that the police are just there to arrest and help prosecute the population for crimes. I think I heard that on 'Never Get Busted' but it's true that they're not our friends, companions, or equals, just pigs, plainly said. An extension of the government.

12. cops down here just cuss you out and let you go . pretty chill MOST of the time if you ask me.

13. Just drive the speed limit, wear your seatbelt and dont give them a reason to pull you over.

14. They can tell how fast you are going, behind you. But you're right, in order to give you a ticket for speeding, they must register it in the gun.

I had a cop try and pull that on me once, I asked him for the gun reading, he went back to his car with my license and registration, came back 5 mins later, and said "You slow down out there, and have a nice day sir"

15. I've seen quite a few cops throw on their lights, smash down the road then turn them off. Usually happens in the middle of the night when I'm walking around though, so no one is really out.

16. heh, seems like canadian police are pretty friendly compared to their american counter-parts.