You know what i hate?

Discussion in 'General' started by aaaaa8, Oct 1, 2008.

1. When girls/friends/dealers/whoever take for fucking ever to return your text. You know they carry their phone everywhere, and it takes like 2 minutes to respond to a text. It shouldnt take 5 hours to type 2 sentences. Hell stephen Hawking could do better than that.

Pisses me off big time.

2. Maybe they are busy or taking a crap? People have lives man, but I know what you mean. lol I do it sometimes to my g/f just to piss her off... :D

3. a 5 hour crap? Thats unard of. Yeah i understand people have lives but even when im busy i can still take 2 minutes to answer a text.

4. Well................. You could just call the person and have a 5 minute conversation with them, instead of a 5 hour text session.

5. I hate it when i have been up late all night, and i come home at 8am, and someone who didnt know I was out all night (because i dont tell everyone my business) keeps texting me and calling me over and over even though im trying to sleep.

6. yea dude you know damn well they got there phone on em, u no there reading that shit, and then they dont respond!!!!
    fuckin pisses me off too.

7. You know the best thing about texts? You don't have to fucking respond. You respond at your leisure and I don't know about you stoners but I forget about the damn text about 5 minutes after I read it if I don't respond immediately... But do I respond immediately? Rarely.

Call the goddamn person and have a fuckin 2-3 minute convo rather than spending 2-3 minutes texting one sentence and keep texting for nearly an hour when it could of all been said and done in less than 5 goddamn minutes...

That pisses me off.
    EDIT: This is why I don't have text anymore.
    Fuck that nonsense.

8. Man fuck people with no patience.

Back in the day you had to tie that shit to a messenger pigeon and sit through many a sunrise before the reply came fluttering through the window.

You know what I hate? People who think they're so god damn important that any delayed reply is unreasonable.

9. I don't even carry my phone all the time, and the best thing about a text is that I can respond at my own leisure. If you need an answer immediately; just call. It takes more effort to text a conversation than it does to actually converse for a few moments.

One thing that does piss me off though - When someone hasn't responded to my text so I call them... And instead of them answering the call they reply to the text immediately after. Now THAT'S annoying.

10. what usually happens to me is someone will text and i'll be all baked, intend to text back in a second, and then forget about it.

11. It has nothing to do with impatience, its ust disrespectful. And if i text them and they dont respond im not going to call them. If they didnt respond to my text then they dont want me calling. And i hate being somewherw were im not wanted

12. you know what i htae?
    mothewr fuckers like you who think you own the fucking road but bullshit you do you can only pedal like 15 fuckin miles/p/mfin h and your all up in my shit on the middle of the road and im l ike SHIT this is why theres fuckin sidewalks damn bitch

but jk yo on the realls aaaaaaaa8 you know youd have my vote if gc hAd a mayor

13. If its that important why don't you just call in the first place?

I don't have texting on my phone, i can get them but i can't send them.. and it pisses me off when i get a test thats like "yo"

What motherfucker, you know I aint never texted you before, so why are you texting me for a conversation, if you want somethin call me, if you just want to chit chat then you can wait until we're hanging out, cuz the battery on my phone dies fucking instantly for some reason, i need a new phone/new service plan, cuz for cricket i'm payin 40 bucks a month for just local calling, when they've updated their shit so that 40 dollars a month gets you local/long distance/text, my buddies phone service got updated automatically, why the fuck am i getting ripped off?

Alright i'm done.

14. [​IMG]

watch yoself africantapwater

15. daamn dude that means alot. I would nominate you for my VP. You are Palin to my Mcain. Biden to my obama.

YES WE CAN YES WE CAN YES WE CAN

And the main thing this source of anger is coming from is this girl gives me her number and says call if i ever wanna talk. So im a shy person and texting is so much more unconfrontational so i sent her a message asking her to hang. 4 hours later she sennds me one saying shes busy all this week blah blah blah and well hang next week.

So i send her one back the next afternoon saying ok just give me a call next week or whenever ur free. Still no work and its been 10 hours.

I just like people to respond with an ok to acknowledge they got my text.

I dont respond with stupid shit like "yo"

16. for sure

can't take a few fucking seconds to txt me back

17. alright lemme give you some straight up ONELOVERASTA (remember than name people) advice

1. this girl had a reason for not replying to you. you will most likely never understand/know what it was but just know that it made sense to her

2. sounds like your a little too nice for this lady id say you gotta do somethin crazy prove to her that your not like all the other kids thats sit alone at lunch mayne! id recommend showing up at her house late at night, drunk/wet and then sing her "im yours" by jason mraz bro you got that in the BAG (satchel)

18. i like it
    im doing it
    i just did it.

19. did you sink in the pink?

20. well what do you think?