you know what i can't stand?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thisisnotreal, May 15, 2006.

1. haha i LOVE that word. whenever a dumbfuck calls me a cracker after ive been drinking, its the same response from me:
    "yea thats right im a cracker, you hear that whip im crackin boy?"

instant fight. gotta love it.

2. haha that's too funny.

3. the other day in school, someone threw a pen at some black dude i know, and when he asked who threw that, and since i was laughing because i know they were just being silly, someone pointed at me and said "i think it was that white *****." i felt so proud.

but to be serious, its a word. there will always be black people that will use the term cracker, and there will be white people that will use the word *****/******. its here to stay, and as much as you hate it, you have to live with it. my friends joke with me and call me the terrorist and shit like that, but i learned that its all in good humor. you shouldnt let a word set you off, its just a word.

4. The n word is unnacceptable really. I mean, it is JUST a word, but it DOES offend people. so i think laying off the word is best for the whole country. BUT i do NOT mind getting called a cracker haha. i think its hilarious.

Wanna know what i hate, The pot snobs on this site

5. I've noticed that it's okay to spew all sorts of HATE and RACIST remarks about white people, but as soon as one white person says "what up my ni99a" people get their panties all up in a bunch. I believe all races are created equal, but that doesn't mean I think that all cultures are equal. Today's black youth doesn't know what it means to be black. They have no idea aobut their roots. They know about as far back as slavery, and have no idea what wonderous people their african ancestors were, or what great civilizations they had, and what they have contributed to modern society as we know it. No, that's because that's not taught in public schools, we teach them that they were slaves sold by their own people. We don't go any further back. So today's black youth (sorry for generalizing, it's obviousely not every black youth who feels this way) is so dissillusioned they think that being black is about being a gangster because that's how they are portrayed in music, movies, tv shows, etc. I think that getting pissed about a word is injustice to the real problems that african american youth is facing.

People, not only african americans, but people in general need to be much more educated about the roots of all cultures, maybe it would prevent this gangster thug don't give a fuck "culture" from going any farther than it already has. And don't get me wrong, this "culture" I'm talking about isn't limited to black people obviousely, every race has it. It's the glorification of being a criminal crack dealer pimp rapist piece of shit scum of society, and the youth fuckin eats this shit up and loves it. IT just so happens that it's targeted toward the african american youth, and frankly that pisses me off.

Not to mention the fabricated drug war and the cocaine that is smuggled into the country by the CIA and distributed into the african american communities creating crime and reasons to imprison so many youths. The roots to the problems we have in this world are deeper than any of us can imagine. If drugs were legal, what would the cause of all the crime in the ghetto be? The war on drugs deliberately creates an underground subculture, and it just so happens that the CIA smuggles in tons of cocaine to pump it into the urban areas where it is turned into crack, combined with the years of brainwashing a culture into believeing that it is trapped and hopeless so they turn to a life of crime fueled by dealing drugs and the glory of being a gangster (not to mention pimping, which is also a stupid crime because if prostitution were legal it would solve a shitload of problems as well)

So I went off on a tangent, but my only point is that words are only words, but the real injustices go unnoticed because people are so distracted by petty things such as this.

6. "not to mention"....probably a good idea.

so......tell me about area 51.

7. i got a questionm does it piss you off when white people get called my ***** by a black person? my drug dealer calls me his *****...same with my black friends

8. ^^ im nobody's n i g g e r.

9. I don't appreciate you being so condescending. I said nothing about aliens or roswell or area 51. Things like Area 51 are used as a disinformation tactic to discredit all and every conspiracy theory that is brought up. People who actually have evidence (obviousely I have provided no evidence here, and I'm not going to as this is such a complicated subject that series of books could be written about it, and even then it wouldn't be the whole picture) and come to rational conclusions that are against the powers that be, well they are lumped together with people who believe all the crackpot shit about aliens and roswell and area 51.

People are fucking ignorant.

Read something

*edit* I just wanted to add this, I clearly said

"So I went off on a tangent, but my only point is that words are only words, but the real injustices go unnoticed because people are so distracted by petty things such as this."

So that was the point I was trying to get across, did you even get that? Or were you so worried about the blasphemy I spoke that you completely ignored it?

10. no i just like to call bullshit when i see it. thats all.

if the CIA smuggles coke in to distribute it to blacks, how do you explain the late 70's and 80's white-owned dance club cocaine explosion where the club owners sold the snow?

i dont like misinformation, sorry.

11. Yea, I'm sorry for my previous post I definately overreacted. Obviously making claims like this makes people think your a nutjob. But I want you to read about it, not because I want to prove myself right, or you wrong or anything because on the internet this is nearly impossible. I just want people to understand what is really going on in the world.

Read please

Also this

Those two links basically outline what is going on. Take it with a grain of salt, but research the facts before you claim it to be false.

12. so faggot is ok huh but ****** isn't?

notreal...wake the hell up you can't pick and choose which words ideas or lifestyles are acceptable because you have no right to be offended by anothers right to free expression

its well within the offended parties power to stop the cycle and ignore what they find offensive just as others ignore things they do that are deemed offensive

Edit - as for all the silly crap about crack being introduced to black youths to keep them down... give me a fucking break...lol

I'm so sick of people of any color blaming drugs upbringing or lifestyle for their lack of honor and self respect

its easy to go with the flow and be a piece of shit...its another to break your back because you know what you're doing is right

so all these crackheads can blame the drug all they want but the fact remains...crack doesn't produce life threatening withdrawl symptoms and the majority of users don't binge without stop as a crackhead would

its not the drug its the weak will of the user

13. im theyre N I G G A not N i g ger so just go learn some terms..

14. and you asre getting waaaaaaay into this thread

15. Haha my AR15 keeps check on others :). Im no racist but do have friends that say it alot. They only mean it as a greeting to others they know, though, so they dont think its all that bad. IMO I really dont mind at all..im sure some people do thats when you gotta know to shut your mouth