you know what fucking pisses me off?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 16, 2013.

1. when people act like they are surperior just because they don't smoke.

they act like i am mentally impaired when i am high, and it is literally vice versa, i tear shit in conversations when im high.

anyway, anyone else get pissed by that?

/rant

2. Hellz yes

And ignorance about weed

*hulk mode*

3. "Go on kids, continue smoking your reefer and hitting your smoking contraptions"

What makes you a better person, your career path, your failed marriage, or your inability to see the world differently?

4. I try not and get mad but I do find it abit funny.Everyone is on different levels of knowledge and understanding.All in all I dont know if any entity is better than anyone
    .I do however think good people deserve better but at the same time fairness is equal

5. i can get into heavy psychological conversations with little trouble after bong rips.

6. [​IMG]

Yes, it is immensely infuriating. Some people you just can't talk to, no matter how well you school them; and you know what? Fuck 'em. More pot for me.

7. one of my friends is straight edge... so i know what you mean op.

8. for real, like if your gunna bring your negativity around me fuck off. you don't know what's going on right now, my sister is a hardcore junkie, and thats kinda tearing my family apart, and no cause im stoned doesn't mean i won't let you fucking pick on me ill break your fucking arm.

you don't know what that person could be going through,

be nice to everybody! even if they aren't nice to you,