You know them people..

Discussion in 'General' started by puppleface, May 4, 2012.

1. You see them from far off, or pretty close up, and KNOW, just know you aren't going to like that person? In any ways at all? Their personality, the way they look, everything. And they're just waving at you, gleaming smile like they're miss/mister universe. You know? You know. Anyone ever followed through on your feelings to see how good your preemptive judgement abilities are? Anyone? Comeon, type some mofuggin bushit. :smoking:<

2. It's pretty easy to judge off the bat whether or not I'll like someone. It's like a predetermined instinctive reaction to the way someone looks or acts.

I was 12 and 2 of my cousins were playing with a traffic cone in a school yard one thanksgiving just fooling around. I see this group of kids throwing their bikes over a fence and climbing over after. I was out. As soon as the started walking towards I knew. I didn't even say anything about it to my cousins lol. I just started walking away knowing it wasn't a good situation. They ended up pushing my cousins around and let them go at first but they followed us and pushed us all around and punch one of my cousins (who is a marine now). I have crohn's and has a cramp while running and had to stop. My one cousin kept running and the one who became a marine stated behind with me and took most of the harassment from the kids trying to handle the situation. All in all not much happened but a few weak punches.

&

And any time there would be a new co-worker in the factory I worked at in my early 20's, I knew right away if they were gonna be "cool" or not.

3. People say don't judge a book by it's cover but most of the time the cover discribes the book perfectly

4. Alot of the times you can tell, but alot of the time you can't. I quit judging people by their looks a long time ago. Now, if someone starts talking to someone in my group I can usually pick up on the vibes he/she is giving off.

5. yeah people always hate me cause I got a smile on mi face...

6. I for most part try not to judge instantly, but I can tell if I wont like someone based on first impressions.

7. #7 Oh Well Whatever, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    "But Jehovah said to Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have rejected him; for it is not as man seeth; for man looketh upon the outward appearance, but Jehovah looketh upon the heart."

Edit: Job 10:4 Do you have eyes of flesh? Do you see as a mortal sees?

8. People usually give off some kind of vibe so I can tell what kind of person it is. Usually I can tell whether or not it's a person I would feel comfortable around, but of course I'm not always right.

I'm not really talking about appearance or the way the talk or whatever, it's just some kind of energy.

9. I get those vibes too.

Even if I correctly assume I won't like someone, I still give them a chance. First impressions aren't always right, and life is too short to be an ass for no reason.

10. I can't tell by seeing someone..

But i can tell the second they start talking.

Douches and assholes talk differently than the rest of us. More conceded yet still with a side of insecurity.

11. Uh... You mean don't judge a book,
    buy its cover, yeah?

12. Who just buys the cover?

13. Not necesarily. Yes thats true for most people, but many people have ego or psych problems, where they put on a false cover just to cover up that inside for whatever reason

14. No cause I avoid most small talk.

15. I try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Look at me, being all noble and shit.