You know that feeling..........

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wigga1, Feb 7, 2010.

1. You know that feeling when things aren't right. Where you know something bad is about to happen but you just shrug it off.......

Last night i was chilling at the park with my friend and it was around 10pm. We took a a burn cruise and then came back to play some basketball. We pull up to the courts and there is no one there. So we are getting ready to go play, hiding our stash and pipes.

Well right before we decide to get out we see flashing lights behind the car. And at that moment i knew we were fucked. The cop pulls up to the window and asks to see both of our i.d. So we all gave him our id. The whole time since he put on his flashing lights he has had the spot light on us and we cant see shit.

Several mins pass, it seemed like hours. Then we see another set of head lights show up behind us. It was a K-9 unit sheirfs car. We all looked at each other like omfg. And within another 5 mins 3 more cop cars show up. Me and the other guy were just sitting there saying "f**k, f**k, f**k," the whole time.

The cop returns to the car and asks me to step out of the vehicle. One of the other cops asked my friend to step out of the vehicle. They handcuff us and pat us down. He asks my friend if there is any drugs in the car. I can see him shaking his head yes. They put us in front of the cop cars and let the drug dog come and search the vehicles.

They find our stash and come back to question us. After what seemed like 25-30 mins they tell us to turn around and they take the cuffs off. They said seeing as how you boys dont have a record we are not going to take you to jail, we are just issuing you both citations. They right us both a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia. They ask if we are ok to drive home. It was my friends car so he gets in the driver seat and we wait for all 5 cops to leave.(they had us blocked in)

So we go home and i just fucking flopped down in bed and just think what just happened..... and how bad it could of turned out. I look at the clock in my room and it said 12:50 am.

That is what happened to me and my friend on saturday night.

2. damn at least u didnt go to jail.....

3. yeah thats the best part of the whole thing

4. Why did the cops even investigate? you were just about to go play some basketball? did they see something?

5. Perfect example of a waste of police time and them bending the laws, more than likely not to help young guys out but to save themselves on paperwork (and thankfully in the 'right' direction at least)

6. idk why they stopped to investigate we were parked and had our basketball stuff ready. they didnt see anything cause by the time we pulled up and parked we had everything stashed

7. Same exact thing happened to my friends awhile ago, the cops never did anything thankfully...so good luck.

8. yeah i was told by the cop that all i would have to do is pay a fine.....wasnt on the ticket so i have to go monday to see how much its going to cost. have any idea on how much? i guess it doesnt really matter at this point best thing is i didnt go to jail

9. Depends on your state...and a paraphernalia charge for all of you or what?

If its just possession should only be $100 maybe they'll throw in some 'court fees' or other bullshit, depends on how pissy they're feeling unfortunately (there is no respect for actual laws).

My friends didn't even get a ticket, they took down their names and phone numbers, never followed up luckily.

10. well i live in texas and yeah both of us got it

11. So wait, did they take your stash???

12. i dont think not getting arrested would be the best part if they still had their stash. lol

13. Why'd they handcuff you? Doesn't seem like you did anything to get arrested in the first place.

14. Maybe it was the classic stereotyping since you were,presumably, dressed like a "wigga" :confused:

15. Shit happens.

16. yes they took my stash, idk why i got cuffed, i wasnt really dressed like a wigga (lol) and i'm just happy not to be in jail atm

17. Dont you mean friday night?

18. Last night my friends and I were trying to figure something out so we stopped at the basket ball courts at a park near my house, I knew something didn't feel right I didn't even want to go there because I know what's up at 2am.
    So we park and get out and talk with our friend that pulled up next to us and they're looking everywhere and saw a cop so they run in their cars like bitches and they're too nervous about getting caught with an eighth on them that they forgot to move the seat up to let me in :mad:.
    So I get in and I stuffed the weed in my bra and my friend put a bag in her's too.
    Except when the cop walked up with that bright ass flash light he heard crinkling of the bag and asked what it was. She said nothing, and he said no that wasn't nothing let's see it. So she showed him a pocket of crinkly tampons. It worked so perfecly :p

Then the cop asked everyone where they lived. My friends just gave him areas and he repeated to give an address and of course they went around it. I'm the only one that cooperated while they were screwing off so I kind of saved them from looking horrible.
    Another car shows up and they call in to see if the driver had any warrents or on probation, when he found out he had neither he let us go.
    The driver backed up slowly and took off.
    People need to work on their manners with cops, I get pissed so easily when someone talks back or doesn't do a simple thing they ask 'cause later it could cost time.

:cool: Yeah.

19. yeah it was friday night i got my days mixed up. and as far as the whole being cooperative with the cops and as far as my manners with the cops, everything was a yes sir no sir answer, thats just how i was brought up though. not just to cops but to everyone. the reason i got off with a citation instead of being taking to jail was be cause i was honest with the cop and he came flat out and told me that if i would of lied i would of went to jail. he thanked me for being honest so meh.

20. Exactly. You shoud always have manners with police, no matter what situation you are in because they aren't in your shoes so you're just seeming like an asshole citizen.
    But I'm glad we both were free to go :wave: