Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have the munchies right now..what are you eating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mackster, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I like peach rings and chips and salsa the best when I have the munchies. Although now that I think about it, there isn't much I don't want to eat when I have the munchies.

2. Strawberry NutriGrain bars after they've been in the freezer for a little while, and toast with a little olive oil on it, soooo good.

3. bout to get some take out food then watch the king of the hill series finale even though i haven't seen the show in ages.

i dont waht to eat th0ugh [​IMG]

4. turkey, muenster cheese, lettuce, onions on cheddar ciabatta bread slathered in gourmet european butter, hp sauce, dijon, salsa, queso dip, and garlic all oven toasted with a side of home made applesauce from handmade apples.

5. i am eating, my thrid steak :hello:

6. haha i just made quesadillas

fruit tastes really satisfying when high also

7. i'm about to go make some hotdogs.

8. a sub from wawa, reese sticks, and sprite

9. pb and j with strawberry jellly :D

amazing stuff

10. \\

mmm thanks for the idea im baked im about to go make these :hello::hello::smoke::smoke:

11. Taco bell family meal dont ask me what it is cuz i cant remember just extremely satisfying

12. not high right now but usually my munchies consist of this

2 pb & j sandwiches and pizza rolls

i ALWAYS have pb & j sandwiches for some reason, everything else is is random

13. Im not high right now,but if I had the munchies, Id eat some totinos pizza or some fruity pebbles. Hey what can I say, im a broke college student

14. bannana peanut butter sandwhich. toasted. so yummy

15. i'm on my 3rd frozen pizza, and after this i want some french vanilla ice cream:smoke:

16. Hot Fudge Sundae Pop-Tarts and peanut butter and jelly on toasted bread.

=]

17. BBQ chips and cheese cubes + ritz crackers.

18. haha dried and sweetened mango slices. gotta try em ! taste great ! get em at the produce junction.

19. A couple bites of homemade banana cream pie, some homemade chocolate cookies with milk and some pretzel sticks with mustard. And I'm really wishing I had some McDonalds right now.

20. Everything