Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You have the munchies right now..what are you eating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mackster, Sep 13, 2009.

1. #1 mackster, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    redyced fat ritz biscuts with spicy capsicum sauce , the shit is amazing and before that i had 2 slices of choclate cake and my first packet of ritz

2. lol, good choice. after my wake and baker i made an egg white omelette with a side of blackberries and some V8. ready to smoke again because for lunch i have to cook these tenderloins and taters. have a good day.:smoke:

3. Nothing..
    i have the flu so i really dont feel like getting up to make anything :(

4. Woke up 20 minutes ago, just got back from a smoke session in the backyard. Baked. Starving. No munchies. I think a Mc D's trip to get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal is in the making though.

5. One word... Cinnabuns.

6. Dill fucking pickle chips

7. Cookies and milk

8. I'm eating leftover pizza from when I had the munchies last night, lol.

9. Honey Bunches of Oats

10. im eatin some pizza hut pinapple and chicken pizza cheese in the crust alot of mtn dew and some lemon heads i love weeed:)

11. Quesidias, frozen pizzas, waffles with lots of butter... best meal ever.

12. entirely too fucking much, bro.

yesterday evening i cooked and ate: a brat, a ny strip, some grilled chicken, grilled potatoes, queso/chips, grilled corn, grilled shrimp, and then three bowls of cookie crisp.

im 5"10 and 125.

my stomach this morning looks like there is an alien baby in it. haaa.

13. 4 microwavable white castle burgers. Fucking delicious. Followed by a Red Baron microwavable cheese pizza! GHYEAH! Followed by more bong rips! :smoke::smoke:

14. dude that is about the wierdest mix up of food i have ever seen, but that sound sooo good +rep dude haha

15. damn lol thats quite a case of the munchies.

16. Eating some pizza right now, Supreme pizza!:cool:

17. Coco Puffs. And soy tortilla chips with salsa. That was my vice last night :yummy:

18. One box of Coco Puffs, 3 BBQ Cheeseburgers followed by a hotdog and monster energy drink.
    Hey, it's healthy for the most part. Lol:smoke:

Then maybe some taco bell

19. Two grilled cheeses with ketchup (with good deli cheese), a few entenmann's ultimate brownies (omg they r amazing), and a big cup of homemade Kool Aid.