You have 1 wish and 10 seconds to choose

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Hey blades! Just a little thing I thought of....if you had to choose 1 wish in 10 seconds, what would you decide under pressure?

Would you give up the chance to end starvation worldwide for billions in personal wealth?

Would your wish be your personal life goal, or would you rather obtain that goal through non-magical means? Think about what you want, and how it defines you. Are you greedy, ambitious, world-changing?

Go!

2. To have enough money and keif whenever i need it.. and only as much as i need, when i reach into my pocket and or grinder. :laughing:

3. I'm just gonna be completely honest...the very first thing that came to my mind was my own financial situation not "world starvation"...thats just me being completely honest though

hate to sound like "that guy" I was just being real..if I had more then 10 second I'm sure my wish would be different (possibly more impactful) :rolleyes:

4. Health, wealth, and happiness for my family and friends.

20 years of asian upbringing.

5. $100 billion nd I would take care of my fam nd friends... nd if I met someone struggling id help them too

6. fairy god parents

7. A bag that would hold whatever I wanted the most at the time.

Need an O, reach in that bitch and smoke out. See the cops? Just slide it all back in there and when the copper opens it I'd have like a paint bomb they use in banks to fuck with him.

8. trillion dollars straight cash

I'd buy my parents a bunch of stuff...house, cars, boats...and i'd buy my own island

9. I'd probably panic and wish for unlimited weed...errr for more wishes, ya.

10. my grandma used to told me to wish in your right hand and shit in your left hand and see which one fills up faster

11. Complete control over space and time? :)

12. i wish to magically be granted anything i want for the rest of my life.

13. i wish with a snap of finger, i can make any wish

14. I would wish for more money, the world is a little above my jurisdiction right now lol.

15. I wish I was a genius so I can be whatever I want to be and do what I want to do haha