Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You guys think these would be cool Tats?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, May 11, 2011.

1. I designed this myself. Pretty sketchy but I kinda want it on my chest.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good, but my suggestion would be to give that drawing to a tattoo artist and let them clean up the lines a bit and add some more detail to it. I've done that with a few of the tattoo designs I've come up with and I was very happy with the end results after letting my tattoo guy put some of his own spin on it.

3. It's alright I guess, you have to live with it the rest of your life.

Ask yourself if its a cool tat haha

4. Skull and crossbones....... No. Maybe if it's the 80s and you are a fifty-five year old biker.

5. #5 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You always troll me D:

6. Oh sorry. Forgot speaking your opinions on this site is automatically trolling.

7. #7 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Im just saying it seems like you do

8. Not necessarily, it depends on which direction the tattoo artist decides to take it. I've seen some sweet skull and crossbones tats before.

9. I would def let some artist draw over them first, and maybe add something else. Would not be my style, but hey, if you like it get it.

10. Get that damn Phils hat out of the picture then we can start talking.

And even when you do, no.

11. Dude forget the skulls and crossbones and just put a bigass pot leaf right over your heart. That will get some respect.

12. #12 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Lol good opinion...

13. #13 Lugef, May 11, 2011
    Lmfao

14. Dude, you'll be like, the first person EVER to have a skull and crossbones tattooed on you!

15. lol. tats are bomb just try making it suit you

16. Skull n bonez aww kool just like a pirate!

17. dude, that shit is outdated imo

18. Sorry man but it's definitely not my thing. Give it a couple of months and then go and see if you still want the tattoo, it's amazing how fast you'll change your mind.

19. Are you a pirate?

20. skull and crossbones tats suck imo theyre used to much no creativity at all. i would much rather get a pot leaf on my chest.