Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You guys think a 11 dollar bong is worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killkenny700, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Honestly speaking from personal experience, I can say glass is the way to go if you want to get your money's worth. Look online, you can find some great deals on glass.

2. If you can't afford to buy a more expensive one just make one yourself and use that money to buy more weed, haha.

3. Nah I would just use that $11 to buy some blunt wraps and papers!

4. my experience is that you get what you pay for...I wouldn't buy a bong for any less than $50ish

5. i have a cheapo acrylic bong and honestly im not a fan. it doesnt get me as high as my other stuff and its just not enjoyable to smoke. i prefer my steamroller. so smooth and its just perfect. with that said i really want a glass bong.