You gotta be a pimp if your short male

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KryptoniteKing, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Nobody takes short people seriously unless your pimp cool whatever you wanna call it. Its harder to be short than to be black lol.people wont say shit to 225 pounds of pure chocolate,but oh dont these assholes love to say something about being short.

The title is based off a quote by Katt Williams lol its so true though. Im not short as him, but still feel him on that

2. #2 ZomgMikeyD, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    lol Yeah I know what you mean man haha, My bestfriend was like 5'5", Italian kid (Marine now) suprisingly though he didn't really get a lot of shit from people but then again It could of been cause he was my best friend and I was 6'3" 280lbs in highschool.

3. I love short guys:) I'm short, too. As long as they're over 5'3 and not fat

4. Where do you cross over from shortness to average size?

5. Don't need to be a pimp, just rich. 'Murica.

6. yeah true that im fucking short man like 5.3ft tall, and have gotten shit before and alot of picking on while growing up. Thankfully god sent me good looks and a lil above average member

7. haha

I got fucked

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']yeah true that im fucking short man like 5.3ft tall, and have gotten shit before and alot of picking on while growing up. Thankfully god sent me good looks and a lil above average member[/quote]

Haha same here. Best part about being short, an average willy on a tall guy doesn't look that impressive. But an average willy on a short guy makes him look a lot more hung.

9. im a little taller but dude we're in the same boat! good looks is about all i've got haha

10. #10 davidtokehead, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    post a pic seen how good looking us hobbits are

11. lol you gotta be a pimp like biggie if your obese

12. like 5'6 or 5 and below. Im 5'8 or 9 and people still talk sht cause some dudes have a half foot on me.

13. No complaints here. :)

14. It's weird being somewhat tall 6'2" that I didn't know being short was a thing. I never looked at guys shorter as being less a person or anything...I was always a little envious because their clothes seemed to fit better and look more porportioned LOL...It wasn't until I met someone with severe napolien complex that I realized how big of a struggle it was for someone short and insecure about it.

15. .....

Omega369 :wave:

Attached Files:

16. I'm a 5'6" male

17. I'm like 5'7" but i'm pretty much a badass so it doesn't really matter :ey:

18. pure chocolate? you sound like a homo.

19. I'm 6'2, but over the years, at least 10+ people have remarked on the similarity between me and frodo.

20. listen to dr dre- ring ding dong you provinicial minded fool