Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you gotta admit this is good reggie!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Applemask, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Alright so I hear everyone saying that reggie is dumb so I picked up a dub a few days ago and this is what I got, looks good to me and the high Is good!

Attached Files:

2. Looks decent bro nice pickup

3. what's the black stuff on your bud?

4. as medicated said, looks like it might have been infested, those black dots don't look good (not the seeds, on the last picture) I mean thats the kind of mids I get compressed, seeds out the ass, and look okay in pictures. I usually pick up ounces for 80 and make wax or edibles.

5. Looks like a seed maybe.

6. dude regs aren't better then highquality dank, that bud looks ok , i'd smoke it if it was free

7. That's the Shiit that will give me that relaxing body high original weed

8. That's the Shiit that will give me that relaxing body high original weed I don't mind smoking a nice j of mids it's good for a high nug tolerance

9. Would smoke, would not buy

10. I only smoke top shelf medical that is all my lungs can handle I would cough up reggie like I had no air to breathe.

11. I smoked some reggie earlier and the only difference I notice is that it isn't as potent and it's harsher

12. You might as well smoke a cig too lol :p

13. Had a couple lol

14. Dude I just went through the same thing. I went from dank all day to mids now. My tolerance is always minimum so I get just as high. Saves a lot of money and you can smoke/eat as much as you want. Plus most people are surprised that they just smoked mids when I golden after haha

15. That Shit looks so fire that's all I would wanna smoke wish I had that all I got is lame ass purple urkel

16. looks good

17. how much, and where are you from, if i may ask?

18. $20 for 8g