You got problems and Mogwai has answers.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mogwai, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I have a million ants going through my bathroom, where the fuck are they coming from??? I keep killing them but theres more every time. I don't know where to spray raid because there's no nest. And I have no food in my bathroom for them to want.

2. dear god some one help this man out quick
    edit-SPRAY EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!
    dont miss the cracks

3. Where do I discard the bodies?

Lake or trashcan outside of Apple-bees?

4. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']

dear god some one help this man out quick
    edit-SPRAY EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!
    dont miss the cracks[/quote]

I've been killing them one by one, leaving their bodies as warnings for the others.

The bodies keep going missing :confused::confused:

5. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']My brand new PC is coming tomorrow... Are there any programs you would recommend me downloading or any PC games you recommend me purchasing? I got a pretty good graphics card along with it.[/quote]

Roller coaster tycoon. The first one

6. [quote name='"Danonymous"']I have a million ants going through my bathroom, where the fuck are they coming from??? I keep killing them but theres more every time. I don't know where to spray raid because there's no nest. And I have no food in my bathroom for them to want.[/quote]

They might have a nest or something under the bathroom. You gotta get under your house to really get them. That's what I had to do when I had ants, but they still came back later. They're damn hard to stop completely

7. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']Where do I discard the bodies?

Lake or trashcan outside of Apple-bees?[/quote]

Trashcan.

8. To bro I gotta good one. My buddy's truck got struck by lightning. Now after he parks it's in the garage at night it turns on itself. Like no key nobody around just starts. Explain that.

9. #49 biggg bassset, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    [quote name='"Danonymous"']I have a million ants going through my bathroom, where the fuck are they coming from??? I keep killing them but theres more every time. I don't know where to spray raid because there's no nest. And I have no food in my bathroom for them to want.[/quote]

Same thing here man I'd go to have a shower and there would be a shit load of ants all on the shower floor. They may be attracted to semen in your shower.

I ended up tracing them to a nest about 2o meters from the house in a firewood shed

10. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']To bro I gotta good one. My buddy's truck got struck by lightning. Now after he parks it's in the garage at night it turns on itself. Like no key nobody around just starts. Explain that.[/quote]

Damn that sounds serious. I wouldn't let the truck know you're on to it. It's probably possessed or something. Just get it to a shop before it hurts anybody.

11. Do you know any good scottish post rock bands?

12. [quote name='"Think About It"']Do you know any good scottish post rock bands?[/quote]

Of course!

13. maybe something to do with the spark plugs, idk

14. Dude its def a transformer. Take Mogwai's advice, dont let it know..

15. Should I trim my pubes??

16. I can't get very high anymore. I just had a 6 day t-break and before that I smoked every night. I stopped getting very high, no matter how much I smoke :(

What can I do about this? Is it my environment, mindset, or both?

17. If a tree falls in the forest, and no ones there to hear it, does it make a sound?

18. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']I can't get very high anymore. I just had a 6 day t-break and before that I smoked every night. I stopped getting very high, no matter how much I smoke :(

What can I do about this? Is it my environment, mindset, or both?[/quote]

Try some edibles.

It could be your mindset, or maybe 6 days wasn't enough. Maybe it's both =/. If you're not comfortable or happy then there's a good chance that's causing it. I dunno why that you'd be unhappy with your surroundings, only you'd know.. so just try to fix whatever it is.

But maybe a longer tolerance break would help most. Consider trying two weeks or a month depending on what you want.

19. [quote name='"brwnguysmokesit"']Should I trim my pubes??[/quote]

Fuck no. Grow that shit forever

20. [quote name='"Bunnyrabbitz"']If a tree falls in the forest, and no ones there to hear it, does it make a sound?[/quote]

Eh, yes and no.

It generates sound waves, so I suppose that means something. But if nothing hears it, there's no brain to convert those waves into sound as we know it