You got bumper stickers? Post Em Here!

Discussion in 'General' started by NevrADullMoment, Dec 22, 2011.

1. I see some funny bumper stickers on the street, stuff like, "Whorled Peas" or "I child proofed my house, but they Still get in." I was thinking that there must be some funny bumper stickers out there, and grasscity folks probably some good ones. If you have a good bumpersticker, I want to talk about it.

2. Shit happens................wait....

3. #4 Happy Times, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    I just bought one online because of that Indefinite Detention Bill bullshit but I haven't put it on my truck yet. It says TERRORISM DOESN'T SCARE ME SO PLEASE DON'T CREATE A POLICE STATE ON MY ACCOUNT.

Police state by ibs_store- 101887455

4. I bought this one a while back.

Attached Files:

5. i used to have obe that said

"i'm only speeding cause i really have to poop". there was a steaming pile of shit next to it.

6. free mustache rides

7. my favorite I have yet to get.
    [​IMG]

8. I use to have an Evolve Fish on my Saturn before I kicked the bucket.
    But the best one I ever saw was

a nice car with a stick in VERY TINY LETTERING So i got closer to their bumper at a red light and leaned forward to read it, and it said
    "If Your Gonna Ride my ass, Atleast Pull My Hair!"

Hilarious.

9. Dig the poliece state one, and the Shit creek survior. I am thinking about buying one for my car. I always thought "make love not war. Be prepared for both" was cool.

10. Well I don't have a car, I ride motorcycles, well...a motorcycle now (I sold my Bobber) so no real bumper stickers.

On my right saddlebag I have a Watch for Motorcycles sticker, but most my stickers are on my windshield (which I don't have on right now) and my helmets (which I don't always wear)

Here's one helmet (this is the DOT one which I wear less often cuz it rises too high into a "mushroom head") I have another skid lid but i didn't take pics of it.

Attached Files:

11. Not a Bumper Sticker, But I Have a Back Window Sticker that says "Low Riders Are For Little Boys Who Cant Get It Up".