You get one wish

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by travilanche, Mar 11, 2013.

1. #21 Cruizer, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    That one sounds fucked up. I'd hate to have control over people's will. What would you do if a girl didn't want to have sex with you? Just make her do it?

My mate and I had an idea that if one of us got invisibility, we'd make a ghost house and reel in the money.

Edit: Just realised that's not really a wish, but a superpower I'd like. So I'd wish for all women to become bisexual and 95% of men to become exclusively gay. (I felt like all men except me being gay was a bit too much pressure).

2. I wish greed didn't exist

3. I wouldnt make her do it. Id make her WANT to do it, lol. Actually Im married so Id just settle for making my wife want to give it up.......

4. That takes out the whole fun of skating.

5. For penis and breast size to be based on karma.

God karma they grow. Bad karma they shrink.

Almost everyone would do charity and be considerate.

6. Is there a diminishing return on the size as they scale up? Because at a certain point all the philanthropist chicks would have ridiculous knockers bigger than their head, and the dudes would have schlongs so massive they wouldn't even be functional lol.

I'd wish for immortality, so I could see everything the future has in store for the universe. I'd like a built in kill switch though in case shit goes south at some point in the future and I end up floating in space or something.

7. I would wish that every day, I would die a different way. But wake up every morning to do it all over again

8. an oz that never depletes
    of the earths finest cannabis

9. Yes the growth would stop once the size reached counter-productive levels but you'd experience longer erections or increased perkiness. :smoking:

10. I wish for a woman to make me any sandwich I desire at any moment.

11. [​IMG]

12. Sounds unnecessarily painful.

13. Sometimes I wish I could leave everything and everyone behind. Move away somewhere and start over.

14. The ability to manifest any drug at my command

15. I wish I was a real boy

16. never-ending joint that I could put out and re-light whenever I please :)

17. an infinite bag of dank would be pretty nice.

18. Well, for one wish I'd have to word it in such a way that i get the most bang for the buck.

I wish for the ability to manipulate the entire universe, known and unknown, bound by no restrictions whatsoever.

Using this I'd make all harmonious species in the universe somewhat Godlike, create beautiful planets, massive ships and architecture.

Drugs would become obsolete because everyone could just induce euphoria or w/e else upon themselves.

19. I would wish that any of my wills would become reality just by haven spoken my will.

ie. "In 5 seconds the most beautiful girl on the planet will walk into the room with a pound of dank and a fat blunt rolled up. We will then proceed to have the greatest sex ever possible" and then Bam 5 seconds later it happens.