Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You get one weed related wish, what is it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnergySausage, Aug 28, 2011.

1. I'd wish that every time I'd burp, a 1g nug would fall out of my mouth. I can burp on command, too. ;)

2. A joint that when your down to the roach it magically turns into a fresh new one.

3. #103 Oceanic, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Be the biggest player in my city without ever having the chance of getting busted and dealing with all the cholos and brothas accordingly if they want to start somethin hand me my strap stop 'em from talkin like that

4. To be able to shit big fat Afghan nugs.

5. Magical jar that fills itself with a new stinky dank strain everytime I open it and never runs out.

6. A blunt that is a little less than half way burned that just stays that same size forever no matter how much I smoke it.

7. #107 S0UR, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why does it have to be a little less than half way burned lol?

8. To go a step further as far as creativity goes than global legalization,

make it completely undetectable (no drug tests, no smell, etc)

9. I'd wish that I could shoot highs into people, like through a laser.

10. haha idk that's just like the perfect size for me. Not like just started and it's all long, but still like longer than a joint and just like I don't know. I can't explain why

11. That weed had absolutely no affect on my lungs (I have asthma)

12. #112 Verdurous, Aug 30, 2011
    Does it not benefit you? It's always helped my asthma. I've even used it in place of am asthma treatment before. lol I would hate for someone to wish these effects away for me. Maybe take away any bad effects it might have in the long term, but don't take the good one's with it!!! :eek:

13. Complete global decriminalization.

14. #114 winnipegtoker, Aug 30, 2011
    Really!! That's sick but yee sadly weed made my lungs a little worse :(

15. I want my marijuanas nuggiez to come alive like FRANKENBUD so when you light the bowl you hear your nuggletts crying"NOOO STOPPED I'M MELTING OHSHHHEIITT SON I'M ON FIRE" then he can hop on out of my bowl still cherried running away..I'm blazzzzed. But yeah, talking, thinking, aliveee marijuana!

16. I would wish that every high is just as intense as my first high.

17. i would wish for a literal green thumb. to be able to grow the dankest of the dankity dank in just days. give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. teach him to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. lol

18. yeah for sour d!!!! favorite strain, good to see the love for it :cool:

19. I wish for infinite weed-related wishes!

20. This would be one of my last choices, but an unlimited lighter would be nice.. kind of a pain to have to go out and pay 1$ for a lighter, and I don't even smoke cigs, so I don't go to the gas station or 7-11 that often, compared to pack-a-day smokers.