Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You get one weed related wish, what is it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnergySausage, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Since global legalization has already been "taken", I'd wish that everyone would read ALL the titles in Granny's MMJ List"! (even the short GC version would do!)

I hope all of you will help make my wish come true! Click that first link in my sig and start reading! Cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high!

Granny

2. Ejaculation produdes a quarter ounce of cheese.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

3. Be able to get a card when I move to Cali.

4. never ending joint that can be lit and put out whenever

5. free weed 4 life <3

6. I wish i had endless supplies of glass and glass blowing equipment and the ability to blow glass.

7. make any cannabis plant grow from seed to a 1 pound harvest of the best shit known to man in less than 2 hours!

YEA! :cool:

:smoking:

8. [Dislike button]

My wish would be that I would have a get of jail free card for all drug tests.

9. #89 KingOfThatHill, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually they would tax it and it would rake in a lot of money for the u.s. Since MJ is the #1 cash crop in the world. I think.

10. I wish marijuana grew year round in any weather and was as simple as puting a seed in the dirt

11. I wish we didn't need weed to get high or happy or have our illnesses remedied and the cancers cured. It would all come naturally and harmoniously with the rest of nature's TLC. Ignorance included in those illnesses for it's an illness of the mind and soul...

12. I want to be able to take one walk through my university campus when it's at it's busiest

One walk

With a big, fat joint coming out of my mouth, smoking like an industrial chimney, bigass grin on my lips, and not get arrested or judged

(weed is pretty illegal here, and frowned upon cos no one knows what it is)

13. Thats all i need. When its gone, ill be happy that i had it.

14. Have an INDESTRUCTIBLE Illadelph Triple Coil With inline attachment segment from Hoss glass BUT id trick the genie into going inside so that i could release him again to Legalize Marijuana =)

15. same here son :cool:

16. Definitely legalization. It would solve everything.

17. Either to grow super dank dank in a day flat (curing time and all), or an unbreakable heady inline to 6arm tree perc bong or something along those lines. :p

18. 215 Pound nugs ftw.

19. I wish dank grew out of my head instead of hair. I'd be bald all the time :smoke:

20. Complete control.