Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

you get high first time ???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mooglekexin, Apr 24, 2003.

?

well did ya ???

1. yes, so much i peed myself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope, waste of money that time was

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. its possible to NOT get high ???

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. heres the shoddy digit clone again (sigh)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Man, I hate it when there's a poll you want to vote in but the choices are all wrong.. reminds me of politics. I didn't get stoned the first time. I didn't pay either. I'll vote no (vote for the one you think lies the least)

2. I'm going to elaborate. My first time I was with people I knew but wasn't friends with (older grade). I took only one puff to be polite and I passed all other joints. I also exhaled early and I didn't know how to inhale. But I'll never forget HOW I exhaled. We were smoking on a porch and there was a light above us. I tilted my head up and blow the smoke out in a nice stream towards the light... looked so cool.

The second time I was with 3 friends but the guy who rolled the joint did it so crappily. Nasty pinner... and didn't even have a proper mouthpiece. I got a buzz off that. The dude's parents noticed and since then I'm a "drug-user" to them. Pfft!!!

My third time I smoked with a friend. It was ok, but I didn't light it properly and it didn't stay lit. I still didn't know how to inhale. My friend did and he got pretty stoned.

Ok, on my fourth time I finally got stoned. Was with a friend and 2 other guys. Toked right in the parking lot during the summer vacation. Can't forget that night. After that I stopped counting so you can all wake up now from my long-ass boring sermon.

Later heads, and keep on smoking (weeds).

3. uhh... go find my story. lol.

not always my friend. not always.

4. my first time smokin i was 15 at my brother's apartment, my cousin (2 years older than me) had a roach. a frickin roach. i have since then bitched at him cause a roach is not the way to smoke for your first time! and to make it so bad, he had smoked the joint earlier with my brother when they went to get cigarettes. i guess he might have smoked it with me if my brother hadn't of been there.
    but yeah i smoked a roach like 2-3 hits and felt nothin. then about a month or so later i smoked a joint with my mom and got hiiiiiigh, all i remember is saying "i wish i had some soda" cause i couldn't feel my throat at all, it felt like it was gonnnne, and my mom was like "ooo i shoulda thought of that since it's your first time".
    i'm going to get higher than that first time when i start smoking again. :D :D :D can't wait

5. A lil buzz, but not really stoned...

6. Yeah totally wrecked forgot how to speak it was great

Attached Files:

7. I remember the first time I got high. I was in the woods with one of my friends and we smoked out of a bong we made. I remember staring at something far off in the woods and it turned into that big catapiller guy from alice in wonderland. Then i started hearing shit and I started talking to the shit I was hearing. I was totally stonered off my ass. then i went to sleep lol

8. I was at my cousins, i was about 8 or 9 yrs ol at the time. It was like 12 am, I got baked off my ass, I was laughing the whole time, really loud too, i couldn't stop, everything was just so damn funny! I woke up their parents quite a few times. I eventually passed out about 5 in the morning.