Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You ever meticulously separate the bud from the stems and leafs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ahzrukhal, Feb 15, 2011.

1. #1 Ahzrukhal, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Here I present to you Casey Jones. This is an outdoor grown from NorCal. It is a Trainwreck x Thai x East Coast Sour Diesel; 80/20 Sativa.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have you ever just got bored and decided to grab your nose hair clippers and tweezers and pull all of the buds away from the stems and leafs.

[​IMG]

After you pull away all of them, you will be left with all of the leafs and stems that you probably did not know was in there when you just threw a bud in the grinder.

[​IMG]

Look how much "crap" you are smoking! :eek:
    (For the record, this will probably be the last time I separate the buds from all the little leafs and stems. It takes way to long and a lot of those leafs and stems have crystals on them:smoke:)

Load that in your bowl and take a rip. My face is kind of numb and im pretty high.

[​IMG]

:wave:

2. I do that all the time...unless your vaping your weed....all the stems and leaves are where all the carcinogens are...so i tend to not smoke them...save my lungs u know?

take the time...it's all about the experience...

and fill up a bag of stems and leaves...and by the time u fill it up...u can start having fun with it...by making hash...or cannabutter...or vaping them when u're stash is low.

all in all....yes...i am a meticulous leaf and stem separator....but a healthy one at that

3. casey jones was a pretty good hardcore band around here..

ido pick shit apart sometimes tho.
    mainly because some weed around here is shit
    so id like to see entirley what i paid for.
    but i was doig it for a while to save up in my stem/leaf jar
    for making things.

4. By the looks of the 1st picture, there was a seed about to form before harvest. it generally takes double the time to trim every stem from the main stem. if i buy bud, i always remove those leaves before smoking, covered in THC or not... those sugar leaves aren't very tasty to smoke.

5. I'm talking about taking apart the bud that you take off the stem. In that "bud" are two sets of really small leafs (all connected with really small stems). Taking the buds out of that secondary stem is what im talking about! There is no way you can just do that with your fingers.

I think that is where it would form if it was fertilized, that is probably just the "egg".

6. lol dude, that only forms if the calyx has been pollinated. it's the beginning state of seed formation. can you please learn the proper names for these individual parts. you are pulling off the calyx's one by one.. that's cool and that's what you are supposed to do to be honest.... no one wants to smoke leaves.

7. oh shiet ...

i smoke those things all the time...i find it that those lil things are the reaon why i'm getting so shiet faced...but it could be the placebo effect.

i call those lil budlets...nom nom nom

8. Damn. Relax :smoke:

I didn't know what they where called, maybe that's why I was hearing a crackle or a pop sound when hitting it.

I thought it was kind of a bitch to do all of that but I was bored and wanted to try it to see how clean the high may be or something. And I wanted to use my camera. So I thought I would share. Cause I love threads with pictures. :)

9. Someone doesn't know anything about weed.