you ever have one of those life changing experiences?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xXR3CRUiiTXx, Nov 20, 2009.

1. i got the most kick ass cubes ive ever had in my life. too bad i was mixin benzos and opiates before i ate the 3.5, because i was literally inches from death on my boys bathroom floor. i swear to god if i closed my eyes, i would've died all alone in that bathroom. i was puking up blood and everything. it was one of the scariest fucking things that's ever happened to me, and this isn't the first time i had a bad run in with shrooms. last halloween i passed out and had a seizure from some cubes.

2. You read my trip report on my first time with LSD, and that was a life changing experience. A good one, though. :)

3. Many times as a hardcore drug user you'll be laying on the ground/in bed/wherever saying "Please god, if I live, I swear I will never get high again man" but you always keep gettin blowed lol.

4. Ive had a few life changing experience's on psychadelics. But sounds like you should stop eating shrooms dude.

5. Ain't that the fucking truth?

Halloween night I got alcohol poisoning, I was sitting on my friends bed and her dad looked at me and said "holy fuck you look horrible." I don't even know why I said it, but told him to not let me die.

I didn't die. lewl

6. My last trip I was left more confused than ever. I felt there was nothing, therefore, I was nothing. I felt like I was locked in a contorted box, what I knew was non existent, like my whole life is a lie. I'm only nothing. I was hoping to get something from the shroom trip, but I felt I was pushed further away.

7. Underestimated the strength of LSD, so I took 5 tabs my first time. It was the most life changing experience I've ever endured. Lost complete sense of time, who I was, and that I was even on a drug. I couldn't even comprehend the concept of sleep.

I spent most of my trip (8 hours or so) just sitting there writting down my theories about reality. Oddly, I had no visuals but I was thinking what felt like a million thoughts per minute, for 15+ hours. lol. It made me take a serious look at my drug use, and I didn't touch ANY drug for 3 months afterward. To this day, my drug use is still minimal compared to what it was before my acid trip.

I only pray that I can experience something similar again at some point in my life.

8. this exact thing happened after i ate an unbelievable amount of klonopin, forgot i took that, so i took 45mg of percocet, a half hour later popped another 1mg kpin and another 15 mg perc. about another 20 minutes later i took a few methadones, and after a few hours, i just remember thinking to myself on the bathroom floor " i can't believe i'm OD'ing."

i feel very lucky after that night. I cant even explain the things that came out in my vomit

9. how much benzos and opiates u eat??

10. Not yet and hopefully never. And I could read these stories like this all day and they still won't effect me. I'm one of those people who has to experience something to learn my lesson, but when I do take drugs I'm pretty conservative and I feel I'm smart enough (not calling any of you stupid) to not let myself ever reach that point. For me I know that the majority of things in life are mind over matter and that's a lot easier said then done but that's how I view things. It's no good at the time, but being put in your place every once in a while really opens your eyes.

11. "you can't cure stupid."

12. dude, the shit was nasty looking. rice came out, which i hadnt eaten in like 2 days. i was like wtf.

13. one roxi 30, 2 perc 5s no aspirin, and 2 1 mg xanax. then i ate a 3.3, and even at the beginning of the trip i had forgotten i ate that earlier, and while i was tripping i thought to myself "i hope i dont die." and i was very close to it.

and no im not stupid, i can usually handle my own, but i was just too fucked up.