You ever burn your self so bad that...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guadalope, Feb 7, 2011.

1. You cannot even vocalize the pain, so your just jump up and down up and down up and down?

I was high as fuck making french toast a couple months ago, and my pan handle (has a metal loop to hang up the pan on the handle)was somehow in the flame and I didn't notice(it was in the flame the whole time). I slow cook my french toast, so it was cooking on for like 20 mins before I when I went to touch the pan and flip the french toast. Well after 20mins of sitting in the flame, I come back to flip the french toast, and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    FUCKING FUCK! IT WAS SO HOT! I literally couldn't even yell it was so painful, all I could do is jump up and down like I was rockin out at a concert... I jumped up and down for like 10 seconds, till the initial pain ringing stopped, and it was just a constant :eek: kinda pain.

The fucking loop on my handle of my pan, burnt into my thumb, it was just a white loop looking burn on my thumb... fucking fuck it fucking hurt.

At my dads house he his water is set up to infinitely be hot and never run out of hot water. This also means that when the sink is say, turned on and put a millimeter passed the middle, it is boiling hot. same goes for the shower, if you go past the comfortable water zone by just a fuckin dot of movement, its scalding hot.

So everytime I fucking wash the dishes over there I forget because it's not my house, and I turn that shit on to like the middle for mildly hot water, and it's scalding fucking hot. So hot it'll boil the skin off your hand like really cooked chicken thighs. It's not hot enough to jump up an down, but it's hot enough to yell :eek::confused::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad:JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THATS FUCKING HOT AS FUCK! FUCKING FUCK ITS FUCKING HOT! on a daily basis... The cool part is, it's not always hot as fuck, and sometimes it tricks you and medium past a millimeter isn't scalding for say two hours, then two hours and 1 minute goes by, and you're cleaning dishes, and you put the sink back to medium heat, and it's fucking scalding hot...

Fucking today, it's 3 am, like at 2am I went to take a shit, and afterwards washed my hands. Because I am so fucking tired I turned on my hot water, and my cold, and it was medium heat, but not warm enough for my liking, so I accidently turned off the cold water thinking it was the hot, and put my hands under it, and was surprised thinking I put more cold water on, but it was hot :eek::eek::mad::mad::confused::mad::eek::mad::mad: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! ITS FUCKING HOT! FUCK

Anyone else ever deal with this shit, or just me... I'm so sick of burning my fuckin hands on hot water... fuck, fucking go to take a shower at my dads, and I come in the from the cold ass winter, and hop in the shower cuz my house has no towels, and my cold ass hands touch the scalding hot shower and I'm like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:FUCKING FUCK!

Please tell me I'm not a lone.

2. no your not alone. I was cooking dinner one night and put the bread on a pan and put it in the oven to let it bake. 10 minutes, it's time to take it out. I grab an oven mit and open the oven door, i grab the pan and pull it out. I realize there's pain in my middle finger. With out thinking, I grab the pan with my other hand.....withOUT an oven mit. I threw the pan on the counter, on top of a skillet so it wouldn't burn the wood on the counter. I had so much intense pain on my hand. Almost my entire left hand was red. Fuck that day man.

3. wow man you have realy bad luck. :(

4. sometimes when im tired in my shower ill turn the temp upto max thinking its the handle that turns the water off :mad:

5. Next time you burn yourself put mustard on the burn for a little while. It'll prevent blistering and most of the time takes the pain away too. Trust me folks, I thought my mom was crazy but it works for small burns. If you were burnt in a huge fire and your first layers of skin are gone, fuck the mustard, go to the hospital.

6. When I was younger and my parents made me wash the dishes I used to make the water scalding hot to see if I could take the pain. So after around 30 seconds of intense heat in my hands the pain went away, think it numbs your nerves or something.

7. Ever seen Grandma's Boy? :hello:

8. Been there sir, i burnt my hand on the stove once, so hot i couldn't conceive the words to explain how much it hurt. It was just inexplicable...

That being said i love really hot showers, i think i may have a higher tolerance for heat OMFG.

9. I used to work at a factory and dealt with molten lead...holy fuck

You get a speck of that shit on your hand :eek::eek:

i was working with a new kid on the assembly line and he handed me a wire that he just dipped in the molten lead and he didn't shake it or dip it in the cooling bucket

and he handed me the wire and a huge drop of this molten lead landed on my hand.....still got a scar

it looks like a segway

10. I don't burn myself much. Only had first degree burns.

11. Oh another time I was lighting a firework and had the lighter turned upside down because the firework was basically burried in the ground bar the fuse.
    So I was drunk and didn't notice the flame was directly on my thumb nail for around 5 seconds and it burned my finger and melted my nail. Hurt like a bitch when I sobered up.

12. Dude, I that's nothing.

I work at a pizzeria, so I'm constantly working in front of hot ovens set at 450 degrees allll day long. Shit is HOT! I have countless scars and burns from accidentally touching the inside of the ovens while putting pizzas in.

One time I was taking a tray pizza out of the oven, and the fucking thing slipped outta my hand. And since I'm hard as fuck I decided to sacrifice my skin to save the pizza. The tray itself landed right on my bicep, but I had to keep it there so the pizza wouldn't fall out. It. Fucking. Hurt. But I do have a pretty badass scar on my bicep now.

It's funny though, cause when you touch something hot.. you kind of hold onto it for like 5 seconds before you realize it's burning you lol.

I could make paragraph after paragraph on the amount of burns I have on my body.