You eat the crust?

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Hey City,

Simple question- do you eat the crust on the bread you buy? by crust I am refering to the two end pieces with one whole side crusted over.

I do only when I buy whole grain bread, and cinnamon raisin-

As for white bread- that shit is for the ducks.

And people who remove the crust edges from their bread are weird.

2. always, love the crust on bread. but i never eat the crust on pizza fucking hate it :p

3. i do eat the crust on my bread...

but my fav. crust is pizza crust!!!! omg...

4. You are referring to the Heels of the loaf...yes?

No i do not eat the heels, but i do eat the crusts :smoke:

5. ^Heels of the loaf huh?

haha- where does this term come from (where are you from)?

6. Ohio man. Always been known as a "heel of the loaf" where i'm at

7. hey if there the last 2 pieces, what are u gonna do? not eat it?

8. I dont usually eat the end pieces in a slice of bread but I do eat the crust off a pizza the key thing is to eat it while your eating the pizza not when your finish

9. nope never... i sometimes even cut the crusts off my sandwhiches....

10. Man foo you eat the crust in my house, you get your ass shot! We don't fuckin around, we load that shit up and smoke it! WE HARDCORE MUTHAFUCKAS!

11. Wow what a horrible waste of food :eek:

Always, always eat the crust. Wasting food is a foul to me.

12. My roomate enjoys it. We don't have enough income to waste food :cool:

13. i thought you where talking about pizza, so i voted sometimes, which is true

for sandwhiches, always~

14. i won't eat the end pieces of the loaf unless i slap it in between to regular slices to make a triple decker sandwich.

15. Ive always known it as the "heel" too... and ill always eat it cause its not bad and i hate to see it thrown out...

16. yee i like toasting it and putting cold butter on it and having the butter all melt.. or peanut butter. yeah. dont get me on the topic of bread please, i will obcess, the only bread out here in steamed :rolleyes:

17. Hell yeah you eat the crust. Dip your crust in soup or something...delicious.

I'm wicked baked and my Domino's should be here any minute...so I'll have to see how much crust I eat.

18. How can you not eat the crust it is the best part:D

19. I'll eat the crust, I really don't care :) It just goes to make toast, and toast always tastes good!