You Dont Know Jack

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Enjoy trivia?
    This is one of the coolest trivia games ever, used to play it all the time as a kid on my old ass computer, and now they have a great website with lots of new trivia questions!
    Check it out

http://www.youdontknowjack.com/

2. jack who? hahahah

im checking it out souns good,

3. Haha, soo weird you posted this thread...I just got off the phone with my mom and we were talking about this game. Well, moreso, I was talking about the game and how I used to play it on my first computer at my dad's house.

Definitely going to check out the site.

4. #4 Anony, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    Awesome,
    two tips I can give.
    #1Play full episodes much more fun imo.
    #2 Its best to use the mouse to answer questions, but if you want to use the keyboard, make sure you click on the game during instructions so that the keys will register.

5. +Rep for a cool game to pass the time.

6. I remeber commmericals for this game a whjile ago. Never played it though. I' going to check it out.

7. Glad you guys like it, ive been playing it most of today, still cant get a perfect score.

8. they used to have that show long time ago
    u dont know jack on channel 2, WB

9. my parents were having a yard sale saturday and one of the things for sale was that computer game.

10. nice/ i loved the old game, but it's replay value got real old due to the same questions and memorization. I love screwing people