You can understand everything.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Aug 31, 2006.

1. You can understand everything.

appologies for use of the word "understand", but i couldnt think of a better one that would be so readily "understood" by everyone. comprehend?

attatched to you right now, and always, is an intersection to the infinates, plug in to the infiniate knowledge, allow yourself to accept cosmic energy, switch off that which blocks the flow of all information, be one with everything, know all, recieve, subconscious & unconscious retreval of the information you require, you are programming yourself, as part of it all, all information can flow through it all.

and if you are struggling... try the above as an affirmation, which would read like:

attatched to me right now, and always, is an intersection to the infinates, I plug in to the infiniate knowledge, allow myself to accept cosmic energy, and switch off that which blocks the flow of all information, accepting the flow of all information, being one with everything, knowing all, recieving, my subconscious & unconscious retreaves of the information I require, I am programming myself, all information can flow through it all and me as part of it all.

if you comit this, or similar personalised version to memory, then recite in your mind along with your daily meditations, you should come away with a greater understanding.

2. ;) :D :wave: :eek: :( U can't understand everything?:) :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :devious: :p :hello: :confused: ?...........................................................................................................................

3. I understand what your saying about how we are programming our lives with our brain, but all the rest is jibberish.

4. ^^^ Yes these threads usually are.

5. ah, disbelief.

appologies for my lack of ability to comunicate that which i so dearly wanted to, some day you'll be ready and come back to see through the flaws in my comunication style, thus the message shall be revealed unto you.

:D :p

6. I dont think so.

7. lol.

words are just words, symbols to dully convey a broad message. now experience is quite the opposite. experience is pure, real, the message is still broad but the language of experience is broad too.

ok?

8. the relations of duality and ego

There is alot behind this thread, some of it, i cant even begin to toy with.
    My view upon the subject is the "harm" of a duality on the ID level and
    its partners ego and its master the super-ego.

In order to understand the relationship between the two(duality and ego),
    A common definition must be set. Defining an ego; its an identification of
    one's self in the layers of the pre-conscience. This is very important, the ego
    is were every thought is developed into the conscience thought. This in turn
    is what the mind is using to filter primative drives, morals and the at hand reality.
    The filtered information must be satifactory to the self identification to remain
    at a stand alone complex, please note the mind changes so often it never
    reaches a full stand alone state. the only way to reach that would to shut off
    all sensors of new data. (ie a blind, deaf, mute...thats paralized.)

If differing primative drives, morals and reality reach the ID, this changes the
    state in which one see's itself. This doesnt happen quickly though, the mind uses
    the more conscience of the egos to block and protect the ID. Usually in very small
    bit of information are excepted into the ID, changing over long periods of time
    and create a developed ego, or personality.

A good way to find something that is stored in your ego is simply to say to yourself
    "i do ________." or "I am ________."

The super ego, is were one's choice isnt really a standard. This falls in to gender,
    culture and is the main place at which the final filteration of information is broken
    down when it reaches the ID. Its believe men have a much stonger super-ego,
    causing a connection to do as one's father. Also believed women are prone to
    change of sexuality because of a weaker bond. Sexuality and religion are two of
    the big ideas that are constantly being checked in the super-ego.

The super-ego and ID are were the duality is determined.
    Defining duality; we will be using the mathmatic term for the meaning, not the religious.
    mathmatically speaking, this is the counter and balance of an equation through the opposite, elementary really.

(I-x)=(I)+x
    I; is equal to idetification
    x; is equal to see to as taboo

(I-x); self idetification
    (I)+X ; the filter

The entire equation represents a single spark of electricity of thought, in the
    thousands to billions happening per second.

In order for a means to the self identification, there in turn has to be a taboo reaction(opposite),
    as the ego and super-ego see unfit for the ID.
    In understanding how the filters work, you can start to see thier weaknesses and
    give points.If the ID is two sided, like it is. Then in return a duality of conscience is constant.

In daily meditation, if one can manage to place the ID in a new role, to a level at
    which believed true . Then understand anything IS possible.

If this actual interests you and you go and try to dabble into these layers, and you
    become scared or concerned: just remember this is normal. The reaction is from
    your ego and super ego protecting the ID. This is not a subject to be taken lightly,
    be careful.

Thank you for your time.

~Naku06~

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
    Albert Einstien

9. naku06: good shit.

10. Thank you very much maiterya. Seems this is a slow topic, or one of low interest. While if you can see the possibilities of advancing in understanding everything from social engineering, chemisty, even physics.

Digit, there is always flaws in the human language. If a person want to know, they only need enter the conversation with a question. I'm sure some of the people going through the threads saw my post read a few lines in and said "fuck it." Thier loss and mine, its useful for other eyes to see any problems or hiccups in my logic that i might of missed, but for now i stand by it.

11. then why are u here ? do you come to the spiritually and philosophy section to argue and put people down haha come on say something nice or dont say nothing at all its a waste of your time or you have to much time on your hands

12. This is why I love digit's threads man, you read get the overall message, but then theres so much underneath that. It really makes you think.

And btw to everyone, I just started to mod over this forum, so if anybody has any problems just be sure to report the bad post and I'll take care of it

13. thank you for posting that naku06 :hello:

14. i'm gunna b a cunt n bump this. :D hehe.

"i'm interested in this, you all should be too" kinda thing. :D

and with this reminder, off i go to practice hanta yo*.

*hanta yo = clear the way

15. I'm slowly starting to understand your way of thinking digit,very farfetched,but scientific none the less.I'm still trying to grab the whole duality concept,but I'm getting there,slowly but surely....

I can tell you eat alot of shrooms,thats my next step into understnading the universe..

I'm right there with you buddy.....

16. Digit, your threads are the shit. I understand your message, I'm not sure if I could say completely or not, but I got a pretty good idea.

17. Digit, if he was dead, I'd swear you were the re-incarnated Todd Rundgren.

Someday I hope to meet you, wandering the woods, looking for the secret to life, and muttering about the infinite number of molecular combinations inherrant to the creation of peace juice.

I will not need to reveal my identity, you'll just know who I am.

We will find a field of mushrooms, surrounded by pot plants, and when these are specially prepared, and distributed through the underground, they will carry your message to the world, as a universal lubricant of the mind.

And as the smoke trail wafts skyward, we exhale to a brighter tommorow!

18. thnx. encouragement is alllllllllllways welcome. * brain goes off on a riot screaming at me a thousand examples of how it is not "always" welcome *
    but it was verrry welcome that timing.

i am now gonna clean up and augment the effectiveness of the affirmation from the first post... ever better now, i'm doing better now:

attatched to me right now, always, is an intersection to the infinites, like a fractaline crystal hologram which can contain all parts of the whole within all of it, I now plug in to the infinite knowledge, allow myself to accept cosmic energy, accept reciept of the eternal unchanging non-prioroty energy, and switch off that which blocks the flow of all information, cleaning last remaining cloggages away effortlessly, easily and enjoyable with great vitality, vigor and vim, accepting the flow of all information, being one with everything, knowing all, recieving, my subconscious & unconscious retreaves of the information I require, I am programming myself, allowing this to happen now,
    accepting all information can flow through it all,
    and me as part of it all.

ever better now, I'm doing better now, eternally more.

somethought like that. ;D

i've just checked out his site... i'm pretty sure he's my reincarnation. he's up to a few things i'm learning in this life.... and i've always said it would be cool to be born in 1950... k, i dont know when he was born, but he seems to be living up the 60s better than i, born in 1982 as i was.
    y'know, it'd be great to live as someone else, another human physiology and era to live through, wow man, like the ultimate trip dude. *goes all cliche hippie, doing that anoying thing with his fingers while swaggering around like being buffeted by giant gentle warm purple fire *
    "yeah man, woah. woooh!"

sorry, you missed it. i'm not gonna go back to do that again. :D yeah, may our paths advantageously converge for a segment of the dance. :D and other pretentious hippie ways of sayin simple shit.

a'ready do mate. u r me.

i better get planting then eh?

*raises glass, looks around to check everyone has their glass, cup or goblet in hand...*

to the re-edenification!

19. oops missed this.

alot...? depends. i know people who have gone waaaaaaaaaay further than me on mushrooms. in terms of quantity anyways. and did it help them? not in my opinion. it aint so much about doing alot, as doing them well.

get your mindset right.
    ya know, if it doesnt feel right, its not right. if you're totally up for it with full gusto, then great, go for it! though i gotta say, there have been a few times i wasnt sure if my mindset was right, full of a hyper cautiousness, but went ahead anyway, and some of those were among the best, most rewarding and enriching experiences. some werent.

get your setting right. be in a comfortable, preferably (at least initially) familiar surroundings. better yet, be in nature. even better yet still, both nature, and comfortable & familiar. the people you are with, if any, should most preferably be on the same wavelength as you, i.e. in the gateway to hyperspace after also having consumed a pile of mushies too.

get your physiology and subtle energies right. when i say phisiology, i mainly mean, the contents of your stomache. empty. or perhaps a couple bananas so you have the seretonin (brain oil) to facilitate the experience. or perhaps some ginkgo and ginseing, which will both increase bloodflow (most welcome when taking mushrooms which can give you a bloody cold nose) and give you a boost of energy, to help you jump around like the child you are, we all are, and explore everything as if new again, because it all is! when i say sublte energies... i mean ... well, subtle energies are perhaps as best as i'll describe them here.

i advocate the same as terrence mckenna...
    rarely and large doses.

there's no point taking just enough to get some visuals, every week. you'll develope a tollerence and likely will never discover their true worths to us.

so, large breaks between trips, and take as much as you dare.

once you've taken a large large dose, there may be a period of adjustment that it may be useful to remind yourself a few times when you feel the need, that "I've taken a drug, this is ok, its just the effects of this drug i consciously took taking effect, it's ok, i'm on mushrooms".

go for heroic or legendary sized doses for as many of your trips as you can. smaller trips are great too, often its all you need, just a quick hug and dusting off from mother nature and a pat on your bum as you scoot out the door to return to "reality" again. but the third eye really doesnt get a propper squeegeeing unless you take enough to really, fully get that whole breaking through to that place of knowing and serenity, where all of creation can be beheld as if the simplest equations, where all is clear, and all is well.

*tips hat*

trip well my friends.

bring me back a fish (an idea).

:)

ps...
    i've probably not had even three dozen trips in my life. one or two really good ones, the big ones are all we need to get that... that... oh i dont know... i'll call it "ineffable" and be done with it. :D