You are not gay and you are not not-gay.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by green doc, Jul 18, 2010.

1. #1 green doc, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    I think that a person is not gay and is not not-gay. The idea that straight is worth more then homo is a social creation, just because one is productive does not mean it is better.Besides if sex wasn't such a taboo, all this crap wouldn't be suck a problem.All this is learned by society. It's just an awareness that you have been brainwashed to believe. We are all one of the same nature system.
    What do you guys think about this?

2. I could use a little more background information for starters

3. That, I say yes to.

The idea of homo and hetero being a social creation, not so much.
    Gays just like the same sex, and like to have sex with them.
    Straight people like the opposite sex, and have sex with them.
    Whichever is more natural doesnt matter, although gay is actually not as prodictive since a man+man or woman+woman cannot have babys if they would just have eachother to deal with.

We are all the same, just different in expression.
    So I will have to slightly disagree with u.

4. sounds bi-curious broseph

5. Sorry I edit it now, I agree with you, I meant more like how they threat homosexuals like it's something bad. example you do something stupid they call you a faggot. I never see them call you straight in a diss or something you know what I mean?

6. Nah, not bi-curious. Just openminded. Escaping the trench of the matrix.

7. Well, I know I am not gay. Not even bi-curious. I tried it, didn't like it, so now I know for sure.

Gay is counter-productive to our species. All species reproduce, that is the goal. That said, the world is overpopulated as it is, so if someone is gay, fuck it, they are doing the world a favor.

And I have my own issues with using words like faggot and gay to describe stuff that is undesirable. They are just as ignorant as using racial slurs.

8. Ahh I see.
    That is true. I guess people see being gay as a handicap or something.
    I personally can't fully understand how one could be attracted to the same sex, but I do have understanding for love, love for people, either they be a male or female.
    Its just the sexual attraction I dont understand, but prolly cause Im straight.

Tho most straight guys are just scared of gay guys. So they choose to call everything that is a bit off track in their eyes as 'gay'.
    Which is just immature and shows their insecurities.

And the reason why nobody ever says something in a diss-kind fashion about straight people, I think has to do alot with that if you think very logically, being gay is kind of off-track. Cant produce babies, and i guess the majority of people in the world Are straight, so .. most votes win, in this social system..

9. I don't think that reproducing is the goal, it's a part of the process but not the goal. I think the human civilization has to go extinct. You can compare us to a virus. We are destroying the animals natural habitat for our desires. That's how I see it. And I agree with you completely that they are doing this world a favour. So in fact they have a goal to in this life.To not reproduce and make the population less. It's like the ying-yang. It has to be in the perfect balance. For centuries the balance side of homosexuality has been destroyed and taboo'd. It's homosexuality that keeps it in balance.
    And just to point out my sexual preference is woman. I just don't like people being threated diffrently and degrading for their sexual preference.

10. Well, you are trying to equate us with something different than what we are. Even a virus's goal is to reproduce. Everything's goal is to reproduce. Trees, bugs, bacteria, rabbits, cities, business, whatever. The goal is to expand and reproduce. I mean, that's just a basic principal of life.

But yea, I don't give a shit if somebody is gay or not. If that's what floats your boat, knock yourself out.

11. If we are a virus then the rest of them animals are too, we're just a better badder virus. We destroy yeah but so do other animals, animals can be dicks too. There is a reason we have houses to protect ourselves from nature. Besides when we all kill ourselves from atomic bombs of various destruction nature will eventually go back to whatever she wants.

oh yeah and gays people are alright and shouldn't be treated badly and all that jazz

12. i would just like to note that as tokers we all oppose reproduction... the male pollunating the female creates seeds and ultimatly dirty weed... while reproduction is necessacary to the continuation of the species it is not necessacary for life function im all for heteros having sex but it doesn't matter who you choose to do it with... i like my plants female and my men male and my women female you dont decide who you love ... it just happens

13. how about if we just don't care?? I mean it's all in the mind anyway right?

14. yes, I wish more people would not care.

15. I have nothing against gay's infact I have a few bi-sexual friends now and my childhood bestfriend/neighbour was homosexual. But I admit I am not comfortable around flaming homosexuals just like I am not comfortable around people who are into bondage(and are not quite about it). Does that make me homophobic? I don't think so, I would have no problem hiring them for a job or having them as a sibling. But I just don't enjoy the company of a flaming homosexual, Just like I do not enjoy the company of a "girly girl". What I am trying to say is I have nothing against gays but I do not want to spend my time with them.

16. The problem the majority of people are afraid of death, these boxes we live in makes us seperate from our true nature. We are afraid of any challenges of nature, witch makes us weak. We recognize the diffrence between a painting of picasso and the music of beethoven. And in the same way, there's a complete diffrent style in what human beings do and what nature does,eventough human beings are themselves part of nature.And nature always wins. Humans are afraid of wiggly things, we always want to straight things up.And nature is not straight, it's wiggly, you never see a natural field with alligned plants.And then when think we understand things when we translate these things in lines and squares, but this doesn't fit nature. We try to translate nature in a much simpler way then it really it is. When things are simple you don't have to think about it.I blame this on geometry, the world has to realize that when the geometrist measured the earth, he really gave us ideas of very simple form of his own mind.And perhaps we should come to a conclusion that he had a rather weakly intelect. We live in a interconnected world, everything has to depend on everything for it to survive. Most of the time it's much to complicated for the human mind to think about this, that we all are one and the same part of this same system.I feel in it as if in the same way when you see a flower in a field, it's like the whole field is flowering, because the flower could not have existed in that specific place withouth it's special surroundings of the field that it has. You only find flowers in a field where nature supports them. In the same way we only find human beings on an atmosphere of this kind, temperature of this kind supplied by a convenient neighbouring star.Just as the flower is the flowering of the field.Therefore the individual and the universe are inseperable.But the curious thing is, very few people are aware of it.EVerything in nature depends on everything else. We confuse ourselves as living organisms which are one with this whole universe with something we call our personality.And what is our personality?The fundamental self is not just something inside the skin, it's everything around us in which we connect.When you look out of your eyes at nature happening out there, you're looking at you.That's the real you, the you that goes on of itself.